SURVIVOR:FOXBORO-Who would you like to see voted off the island ?.

Prometheus 441

Reaction score
Thought I would just ask around and find out who people considered to be the one player who excelled in nothing on the
team.I am sure the range will be wide and varied but remember,
the person named should really have put some effort into doing
nothing or have a natural talent for it !.

My vote for being the one voted off is none other than...Ken Walter !.This guy came out making these punts that just boomed
when he connected,last year how ever he could'nt punt much farther than the end of his boot !.To put it in more realistic terms,
My Graany can punt farther and with better hang time !.Granny will soon be filling multiple postions on the team,lol.:p

Number 0 himself, Pat Patriot. Easily one of the creepiest and most useless mascots in the NFL.
:lame:

Prometheus441 said:
Thought I would just ask around and find out who people considered to be the one player who excelled in nothing on the

My vote for being the one voted off is none other than...Ken Walter !.This guy came out making these punts that just boomed
when he connected,last year how ever he could'nt punt much farther than the end of his boot !.To put it in more realistic terms,
My Graany can punt farther and with better hang time !.Granny will soon be filling multiple postions on the team,lol.:p
Yoh, Prometheus---
Oh, you have GOT to be effing kidding me!!... Because I am really tired, I was only going to read and not post anything tonight, but you just FORCED a post out of me here!... Truly!... You just seemed DETERMINED to test the limits of our friendship, Officer Prometheus, don't you?!... :rolleyes:
Having said all that, You are just WRONG, man! Sorry! Walter may not kick it the furthest, but he has great hang time and our Special Teams do the rest, on their end of things... You missed it, 'cuz you are a rookie around here and all, but I posted something last winter, that further increased his value in my eyes... It was after reading an interview with Mr. Adam "Ice-in-My-veins" Vinatieri. Apparently, ol' Adam is quite the effing perfectionist and expects NO LESS from those around him... Well, who do ya think is his holder, man?!... Yup! And if Adam & his extremely high standards are satisfied, then me-thinks that his word carries some weight... We don't want to go messin' with the chemistry that our future H.O.F. kicker has with his holder! (As a matter of fact, when I saw them both at Training Camp last summer, I would even dare say that Adam (in drill work-outs) can punt the ball almost as well as Ken...) But--it is those game-winning, crunch-time, stressed out situations that they work so well as a TEAM, man, and don't go messin' with that! Truly! :)
Besides--my vote would have been for someone that is already LONG gone: Mr. Donald "didn't understand the offense" Hayes!
So what are the parameters of your fielded question here?!... I mean are we just talking about ousting a player or a coach or a POSTER from the board?! LOL! I know that you have thought from the get-go that someone here would ask for you to leave & you wanted to see if you could be the first to be asked to leave after the least amount of posts here... Hmmm... Nope! Not gonna give you the satisfaction, man! :)
Try again! :)
btw--Freak's step-mom was on one of the REAL Survivor shows... If I am not mistaken, though, she was the first one asked to leave that rendition... Correct me if I am wrong, Freak...
p.s.--NOT with the "Granny" comparisons again!?!?!... :rolleyes:
All I can say is, I've gotta meet this Granny of yours! Perhaps she would like to sign with the Pats?!... LMAO! :)

Prometheus441 said:

I have to disagree wholeheartedly. While Walter screwed the pooch last year in his punting game, he is one of the best, if not the best, holder in the NFL. His 28 yard punts were pathetic to say the least. But..... Adam Vinateri and Ken Walter's relationship is almost scary. They way they prepare. The way they warm up for every field goal. The two of them have won more than one huge game for us (the number XXXVI comes to mind). Granted, football as a whole is certainly a team sport. Do you keep a crappy punter because he's a great holder? Probably not, but face it, when Ken Walter goes a piece of Patriots history goes too. Sad, but true.

Kicked off the island? Rohan Davey. Never going to make it in the NFL. He was fair while at LSU. I sure hope I'm wrong, but I betcha he'll be lucky to make it thru camp this year. Linebackers with bad legs make horrible QB's and that's basically what Rohan is.

Well,my dearest Peg

The parameters are quite simple,meaning you can vote off anyone but ME !.I am getting quite used to being the target of
peoples agression and venom,lol.As far as Walters is concerned,
maybe we give him a job a ball holder/water boy,although I think he has "ball holder " down pat (tee hee hee).Anywhoo,I guess
just about anyone without Godly status can be voted off,I see Pat
Patriot has been nominated for being too "Chuckie" like in nature :p

Prometheus441 said:

Odd part is that I saw him punting very well during training camp. Even had him at a full 7 seconds of hang time at one point.

Re: Re: SURVIVOR:FOXBORO-Who would you like to see voted off the island ?.

Peg said:
btw--Freak's step-mom was on one of the REAL Survivor shows... If I am not mistaken, though, she was the first one asked to leave that rendition... Correct me if I am wrong, Freak...

Close.

Not MY stepmom, or a stepmom at all.

My family is like a messed up Brady Bunch.

I have a younger biological sister. I have two step brothers (one older, one younger by 9 days), who are half brothers to eachother.

It was my older brother's (also a Marine - did 7 years) mom who was on the Australian Survivor. Remember, it aired after the Super Bowl that year?

Anyway, I've seen less than 1/2 of one episode of any survivor. And the only reason, was because they had it on in the radio room we set up in the hotel, at a trip site.

And I would have watched this series, because Deb was on there, but I was on duty for the Super Bowl. I was on my "React" time during the game, so I got to watch that, but had to go on post immediately afterwards.

So to make a long story short, I missed the first show, and she was the first one kicked off that night. So I didn't have any reason to watch after that.

YES!POOKIE! Man,I am jealous !.Rohan Davey is a great choice,
Ken was my front runner cause I screamed at him on TV more than anyone else but Davey definitely has potential.Kenny had
some great potential,I dunno what happened but if he was hitting it good in training camp,then he forgot how by pre-season

Re: Re: Re: SURVIVOR:FOXBORO-Who would you like to see voted off the island ?.

freak said:
Close.

Not MY stepmom, or a stepmom at all.

My family is like a messed up Brady Bunch.

I have a younger biological sister. I have two step brothers (one older, one younger by 9 days), who are half brothers to eachother.

It was my older brother's (also a Marine - did 7 years) mom who was on the Australian Survivor. Remember, it aired after the Super Bowl that year?

Anyway, I've seen less than 1/2 of one episode of any survivor. And the only reason, was because they had it on in the radio room we set up in the hotel, at a trip site.

And I would have watched this series, because Deb was on there, but I was on duty for the Super Bowl. I was on my "React" time during the game, so I got to watch that, but had to go on post immediately afterwards.

So to make a long story short, I missed the first show, and she was the first one kicked off that night. So I didn't have any reason to watch after that.

Very bizarre freak that there are 2 of us on this board that knew a contestant on that same Survivor. One of my older brother's friends, who happened to be my QB coach in high school is married to Jeanne whom was on the show and also eventually got booted off of the Survivor Australia series.

Who ended up winning that one anyway?

Prometheus441 said:
YES!POOKIE! Man,I am jealous !.Rohan Davey is a great choice,
Ken was my front runner cause I screamed at him on TV more than anyone else but Davey definitely has potential.Kenny had
some great potential,I dunno what happened but if he was hitting it good in training camp,then he forgot how by pre-season

Yessiree... Here's to hoping that Walter can get his $hit together for the '03 season. It would be a shame to lose him, but the bottom line is that he is the punter first, holder second. If he doesn't get the punting piece done, then they'll find somebody that will.

If Walter is let go, then history (and irony) shows that he will come back to haunt us. Hell, he may even come back to throw a TD pass against us just like Tom Tupa for Chrissakes! Remember that?

Re: Re: Re: Re: SURVIVOR:FOXBORO-Who would you like to see voted off the island ?.

pookie said:
Very bizarre freak that there are 2 of us on this board that knew a contestant on that same Survivor. One of my older brother's friends, who happened to be my QB coach in high school is married to Jeanne whom was on the show and also eventually got booted off of the Survivor Australia series.

Who ended up winning that one anyway?

Sure it was the same one? OR, sure her name was Jeanne?

http://www.survivorfever.net/s2_contestants.html

This is the picture of my brother's mom.

debb_h.jpg

Also interesting that
elisabeth_h.jpg
from that Survivor is engaged (probably married by now), to former BC QB
236946.jpg

As for who won, I wouldn't have a clue. Like I said, once Debbie was off, I had no reason to watch it.

Oh yeah,she was a corrections Officer from N.H. right ?.The Babe
who married the BC QB came in second I believe.I bet she would have voted Walters off the island too,lmao:p

As a former Survivor junkie I think I recall that Tina the older woman from Texas won that one.

It is really tough to kick anybody off the Patriots because they are generally a nice bunch of guys, but if I had to pick I guess I would say Anthony Pleasant who has acquitted himself well here but is now starting to lose his abilities.

Fire represents life, Anthony, bring me your torch.

I vote for all the club seat "fans" that hide when their lil feetsies get cold so they can go eat their lobster thermador...make the place quieter and partially empty

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SURVIVOR:FOXBORO-Who would you like to see voted off the island ?.

freak said:
Sure it was the same one? OR, sure her name was Jeanne?

freak..... My mistake man.. Jeanne was in the Amazon Survivor show, not Autstralia.:Homer:

The player _I_ never "got" was Patrick Pass....limited use in the backfield and slow as heck on kick returns, the nicest thing about him was he rarely coughed up the ball, but it seems to me we can get someone with more speed to be as consistent AND play a role on the regular offense or defense....so my vote is for him.

the tribe has spoken...

you need to bring me your torch. Because fire idicates life and this guy had a horrible one on the patriots. His name is Rick Lyle. The man was non-existent last year. We should have let the jesters keep him last year. He probably would have started for them:D

Back