Teh Official Pats v Bears Game Day Thread

patriots pam

2014-15 Game Day Thread Champion
Reaction score
Website
badpixofgoodfood.pamsez.me
Happy football Sunday, everyone! Time for me to start the game day thread in hopes my W streak continues. :)

The last time we faced da Bears was in 2010, when TFB and Co. made Cutler and Co. look like a bunch of Teddy Bears, and beat the stuffing out of them 36-7. At Soldier Field. In a blizzard.

It's been a while, a lot of the players have changed on both sides, and our Pats are home today playing in mild October conditions, but here's hoping that otherwise, the ending to this song remains the same! GO PATS! c h e a t :arrr:

LOL I saw that on twitter, PFL. LOVE IT!
TY to PP for doing the gameday thread. I'll do my part by wearing the same earrings and shirt I've ridden through this win streak.
Sapp said Cutty would throw 6 INT today.
#doom

Nice series for Easley there, setting the edge even when he didn't make the play, and drew the flag

What a drive that was! Great running, the Bears linebackers are worse against the run than we are so Gray should have a good day and play action will open up.

What a beast of a catch from Lafell to start it off. This could get ugly for Chicago....The offense has confidence and the O Line is improving game by game.

Easley so much better on the end
Posted via Mobile Device

Back