Texas finally gets on board

midgar8784

Reaction score
Federal judge shot down ban on gay marriage....it just takes these slow people a bit of time to finally get it right....now its just a wait for the appeal.

Federal judge shot down ban on gay marriage....it just takes these slow people a bit of time to finally get it right....now its just a wait for the appeal.

What are you still doing down here? I don't understand why you would patronize a board that treats you like crap.

What are you still doing down here? I don't understand why you would patronize a board that treats you like crap.

Because there are some people on here I like very much, and well, its worth it read what they have to say. If that means different rule set for me than others, then I guess that is how it is.

Did you happen to see my 'draft want' list, Middy? What do you think of it if so?

Did you happen to see my 'draft want' list, Middy? What do you think of it if so?

I did....not sure I liked the Qb....unless he plays TE....is it logan?

I did....not sure I liked the Qb....unless he plays TE....is it logan?

Yup :LOL:

Mallett may be here for good, but that won't stop BB from bringing in some competition. Thomas may have potential as a TE/WR hybrid, which would be devastating if he has the ability, and if all NE's other weapons are in the mix. He's just got too many possible positions to disregard him outright, and I'd love to see BB coach him up.

Yup :LOL:

Mallett may be here for good, but that won't stop BB from bringing in some competition. Thomas may have potential as a TE/WR hybrid, which would be devastating if he has the ability, and if all NE's other weapons are in the mix. He's just got too many possible positions to disregard him outright, and I'd love to see BB coach him up.

The Taxans draft Clowney with the 1st over all pick (lining him up with Watt is just too good to pass up), and trade their 2nd rounder to the Pats for Mallett. We get the 29th and 33rd pick.

Of course, we trade them both and don't make a pick til around #50. :grumpy:

Sorry to help derail your theread, middy. But at least we are still talking about Texans.:shrug:

I like QB Garappolo, too:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...helping-nfl-draft-stock-in-shrine-game-drills

Evaluators paid close attention to the work done in individual drills to assess the speed, athleticism and agility of the top players, while the performance of prospects in 1-on-1 and team drills provided scouts with a feel for competitiveness and football aptitude. Of course, practice tempo is drastically different than game speed, but the opportunity to watch prospects perform in a competitive NFL-like environment provided evaluators with some of the answers to the looming questions derived from regular season film study. Here's some of the buzz that's making the rounds in NFL circles this week:
Garappolo impresses

Eastern Illinois QB Jimmy Garappolo has made a strong case for his candidacy as a late-round prospect. He has shown better than anticipated arm strength on intermediate and deep throws, while also exhibiting adequate accuracy and ball placement.

In addition, Garappolo has impressed scouts with his quick delivery and release, and shown sound judgment getting the ball to open receivers on the perimeter after working through his progressions. Scouts wondered if he could execute intricate reads at the next level after thriving in a "pick and stick" spread system at Eastern Illinois, but he has been on point with his execution throughout the week.

The Taxans draft Clowney with the 1st over all pick (lining him up with Watt is just too good to pass up), and trade their 2nd rounder to the Pats for Mallett. We get the 29th and 33rd pick.

Of course, we trade them both and don't make a pick til around #50. :grumpy:

Sorry to help derail your theread, middy. But at least we are still talking about Texans.:shrug:

We are down here in bad boy land, you can derail all you want. :thumb:

Back