Thank you Patriots, it was an amazing season and way more then I expected

HarpoonIPA

ハープーンIPA &#1249
Reaction score
With all these injuries, it is outstanding to make it as far is you did. Every one in the media had you written off. But with great coaching from BB you proved them wrong. We will be in it again next season and we will have a healthy team once again. We need another big TE for sure to help Gronk. We need to get faster on the D line not fatter. We need a new Defensive coordinator.

The game has changed over the years, and speed is what we need.

Thanks once again for a very exciting season and I can't wait for the 2014 to start.

I applaud you :clap:

Agreed but... I expected more from them today. Maybe not a win but more.
Posted via Mobile Device

I applaud you :clap:

I agree. It's hard to read that other thread. They don't suck. Why? Because they made it to the AFLCS. They didn't "quit". Instead, they didn't execute in key moments, which is needed when you are playing a better team, especially on the road. And they were better a few weeks ago, blowing a huge lead due to a poor game plan by the coaching staff.

I also look forward to next season. Several young players are showing promise, some great guys should come back from injury, some good draft picks, and this team will compete again.

Awesome season for the Pats. 14 other teams are jealous and admire the for their accomplishments. As someone said earlier, you guys will be back and it's hard for teams to win the SB often.
Posted via Mobile Device

We go to the AFCCG in a season like this.

A great achievement. I know BB and TB will be sad and won't be thinking of what a great season it was. But hopefully on reflection in the summer they'll sit back and know they had serious mental toughness come to the fore.

I have no regrets. It wa amazing they for this far with so many challenges.

To OUR 2013 NE Patriots: :toast:

THANK YOU FOR NEVER QUITTING.

As always.

Cheers, BostonTim

We go to the AFCCG in a season like this.

I have to wonder if any team has made it this far with this many key injuries.

Only seven players over 30, this team looks good for the future.

I would also like to say.
Don't re-sign these guys
Aqib Talib to injury prone
Brandon Spikes a big headcase
LaGarrette Blount he had his 15 minutes of fame and couldn't perform in the big game
Michael Hoomanawanui not good enough
Andre Carter old

Must be re-signed
Julian Edelman
Julian Edelman
Julian Edelman

I'm very proud of how this team performed. A lot of teams would have quit after all the injuries that occurred. This team gave it all. This is the best I've ever felt after a playoff loss.

Thanks Patriots.

:toast:

Thank you Patriots for one of my favorite seasons. I love the grit, heart, and the never give up attitude - hard to believe you made it this far this year!!

:celebrate:

Pulled this from the GT,

We still have the Red Sox.......

Just to bring some levity to all this:

This was a great year. We didn't belong here. We should've never made it this far with the adversity we've had to face. How much fun did we have watching this team win games they had no business winning? Gronk, AHern, Vince, Mayo, Kelly, and Vollmer as well as Talib to a lesser extent.

Next year we'll be healthier and we have a lot of great young talent with another 3-4 years of Tom Brady to work with. Be proud of what this team accomplished and look forward to next year. Thinking about this game is just going to be upsetting. There, truth be told, is always next year.

It's amazing to see how many people are happy with defeat. I wonder if BB and TB feel the same way.

It's amazing to see how many people are happy with defeat. I wonder if BB and TB feel the same way.

No one here is happy with defeat. We are happy with how NE got here, and for being allowed to experience the ride.

I'm not happy but with all the players we've lost this year just to be in this position is pretty frickin good. Most teams would have folded weeks ago... We'll be back and hell will be coming with us...

I'm not happy but with all the players we've lost this year just to be in this position is pretty frickin good. Most teams would have folded weeks ago... We'll be back and hell will be coming with us...

We've been saying that for 9 years now.

This was a pretty successful season when you consider all of the losses and the serial killer lurking in the background would have sent most teams to a Washington style collapse. Absolutely no one is happy with their showing today.

I'm proud of this team. It could have ended better but they got beat by the better team.

Nah, it was a good run considering. This team was playing on house money all season. Just getting to the game was gravy. No sadness or hard feelings.

The future looks bright with all the young talent, too. Now if we can just get rid of that QB.

Back