The Blacklist (spoilers)

Peachhead

Bite me!
Reaction score
What. The. Fvck!?

No closure, no explanation about why Red sought out Liz in the first place. Sloppy.

I've seen speculation that Liz's death was faked. But that will be so hokey and cliche if that's the case. Probably a "jump the shark" moment.

The writers just borked one of my favorite shows.

What. The. Fvck!?

No closure, no explanation about why Red sought out Liz in the first place. Sloppy.

I've seen speculation that Liz's death was faked. But that will be so hokey and cliche if that's the case. Probably a "jump the shark" moment.

I stopped watching that show last year. I didn't like the way the show was headed.

What. The. Fvck!?

Maybe, maybe not.

The show has never really been about Liz, but rather about Reddington's fascination with her. I think they probably had this planned all along and are just setting up the end of the series where they'll tell the back story of Reddington and Liz's mother.

If that's not what is happening, then you could very well be right about them borking the show. I wondered at them faking her death too, but that would be a bit too comic-booky. Or not.

Hope it's not a gimmick.

Clearly she is alive. That said, who thought following a pregnant FBI agent around for 1/2 a season was a good story line?

So does anyone else still think she's still alive?

It's kind of amazing how much better this show has been since they killed Liz off. The last few episodes have been pretty fantastic, especially last night.

Been going down hill for a while now. I love Spader but he needs to find something else quick. Show is corny now.

Been going down hill for a while now. I love Spader but he needs to find something else quick. Show is corny now.
I stopped watching after last season. I give shows 1 episode to get me interested. Problem with blacklist 2nd half on the season. Started to get very boring . The crappy storyline of her getting set up & charged with murder was the final straw for me

Not any more it's not. The last three episodes have been very strong. Last night's was almost movie-quality, IMO.

She's not dead. I'm sure the reason Mr. Kaplan went in to talk to Liz by herself is where they are going to say the faking of her death was set up.

Never cared for Liz. The show has always been about Reddington to me. Was glad they killed her. Jump the shark to bring her back I think, but they probably will.

There is going to be a spinoff show with that new Boss Lady (can't remember the char name, played by Famke Jensson)

Never cared for Liz. The show has always been about Reddington to me. Was glad they killed her. Jump the shark to bring her back I think, but they probably will.

There is going to be a spinoff show with that new Boss Lady (can't remember the char name, played by Famke Jensson)

That could be good, she's a great character. I think I remember hearing that Tom Keene is moving over to the new show.

Scottie Hargrave. Famke is pretty solid. A show with her and Tom as the stars could be great.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That's too bad, honestly. The show had a completely kick-ass dynamic without her. I'm really hoping this isn't the show's jumping the shark moment.

Meh.

Not sure I will continue with this show now.

Sent from my Enigma Device

I like Liz.

The story line sucks. Pregnant, kick azz FBI agents and babies don't make for an interesting story.

The Tom Keen character is terrific.

Kill the baby off and have Liz and Tom go on a revenge rampage with the help of Red would be a great story.

Carting a baby around and a constant need to protect it from armed terrorists, trained operatives and military trained special forces will get old fast.

I like Liz.

The story line sucks. Pregnant, kick azz FBI agents and babies don't make for an interesting story.

The Tom Keen character is terrific.

Kill the baby off and have Liz and Tom go on a revenge rampage with the help of Red would be a great story.

Carting a baby around and a constant need to protect it from armed terrorists, trained operatives and military trained special forces will get old fast.

The fact that they never explain why these people would care about the baby is pretty annoying too.

Let's kill a baby because it's the granddaughter of a former Russian agent! Yeah, ok.

Back