The HUMP

Re: Re: The HUMP

EdgerrinJames said:
Are you ready for some CROW eating Tilt???? I didn't think so.:LOL:

You got to win something meaningfull before any crow would be justly served.

This game is nothing but a joke, and so is the Patriots Defense this year. But, in any event you havent won anything yet.

yeah, it was only a matter of time before the excuses begin...just admit it....the Colts are the better team.

EdgerrinJames said:
yeah, it was only a matter of time before the excuses begin...just admit it....the Colts are the better team.

Yeah okay I w....

Wait did you admit the Pats were the better team the last few years? Thought so!

**** off and win some rings.

BTW, they don't give out rings in November, when's the parade though?

Hmmm, seems like someone's a little upset. I feel that after the Colts' effortless victory tonight, it may actually have shown the league that there really is no answer to the 8-0 Colts this year.

I thought that Bellichick trying to cheat by throwing the red flag before the 2pt conversion just really solidified his desparation late in the game. Tom Brady looked awfully upset and flustered, possible enraged near the finale, and Peyton upstaged him tonight to the fullest extent.

really, I can't see much of any reason to praise the Patriots after tonight's performance. It really wasn't a hard-fought loss, but rather a hopeless plummet by a team that has clearly lost it's edge.

When you win a game that actually means something, then go ahead and talk sh*t. We worry about getting to the playoffs and then winning in January in February. Colts have taken the first step but will continue to fail at the 2nd.

We win t-shirt and hat games. Colts win fantasy games.

Going for 2 in a game that was decided tp try and show up the home team that has owned them? The football gods will frown on that very soon. Manning's back-up better be ready to go...

OK son. OK.

The football Gods have apparently already frowned on your rag tag squad of washed-ups and glass jaws.

Oh, and Tedy? He was only in there to STROKE his ego. That man will be eating through straws the rest of his life after this season. Your team was embarassed, the Colts ran up the score for their own enjoyment. Hey, it was fun. Fun stuff. fun stuff.

I don't even think you'll be in the playoffs this year, but good luck anyway. Maybe you can score a high draft pick and get Leinart to replace that cake boy behind center. He cost me $75 bucks with his gutless effort tonight.

Swing4DaFences said:
OK son. OK.

The football Gods have apparently already frowned on your rag tag squad of washed-ups and glass jaws.

Oh, and Tedy? He was only in there to STROKE his ego. That man will be eating through straws the rest of his life after this season. Your team was embarassed, the Colts ran up the score for their own enjoyment. Hey, it was fun. Fun stuff. fun stuff.

I don't even think you'll be in the playoffs this year, but good luck anyway. Maybe you can score a high draft pick and get Leinart to replace that cake boy behind center. He cost me $75 bucks with his gutless effort tonight.

Negative posts involving Tedy Bruschi and his stroke, such as this one, are unnecessary and really anger me. Anyone who doesn't respect a man that is the definition of a football player has no business being a football fan.

Assclown this....Assclown.

Ok, we lost and I think you guys did a great job tonight, but think about it Colts fans-- it would have been a much better game if our team was comprised of all of our top guys. If we had our secondary back, not all of those bombs would have been caught. Not all of those runs would have broken thru.

I think it is a logical thought.

Really, there were very few runs that DID break through. It's not real hard to gain 100 yards on the ground when you run it 40 times... even a 3.0 YPC will get you there if you feed the back enough times. Had the game been closer, I think we'd have seen EJ kept under 100.

I'd like to believe that if we had our full secondary healthy, things would have been different. But think about this- Samuel and Gay ARE our starting corners of the future. They had a lot of people (including myself, I won't lie) drinking the kool-aid, so to speak, after their performances when Law and Poole went down last year. Wilson IS our starting free safety. I don't think Michael Stone is anything more than a backup safety were Harrison healthy, but for now, he's a young body that has to contribute. Fact is, if we can't get pressure on the QB with AT LEAST our defensive line, the secondary will continue to take all the heat.

I was basically talking about Seymore and Harrison. You're right, there weren't that many runs that broke thru, but they were effective ones.

Re: Re: The HUMP

EdgerrinJames said:
Are you ready for some CROW eating Tilt???? I didn't think so.:LOL:

I'm eating it.
Your team is the best ever.
Eight times is the charm.
But NO ONE on your team ever saved a car load of puppies.
So there.
Also, your head is too big for your body.
So there.

Back