the new guy...

pookie said:
Ummm. I'll let you call me Mrs MgoBlue. I'm not THAT against people thinking I'm a chick. I could be a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Ya, that's the ticket, that's what I am!!!

How about Miss MgoBlue.... I don't think I could ever have an affair with a married woman. I do have some morals you know. o:)

TripleSteel said:
oh okay, hey us in texas its gonna snow on christmas eve with ice be careful on the roads.

TripleStool,

It snowed today. A bunch for Texas standards. I've got at least 2-1/2 inches at my house which is about a half inch more than I can usually say I have!

But really, the snow has moved out and unless you're near Houston, then the sun will be shining thru Xmas.

Actually brotha im near the coast further down from houston, and we are getting ice and snow its said on christmas eve, and since people here are hicks and dont know how to drive i shall avoid the road because ice + redneck= not merry christmas

TripleSteel said:
Actually brotha im near the coast further down from houston, and we are getting ice and snow its said on christmas eve, and since people here are hicks and dont know how to drive i shall avoid the road because ice + redneck= not merry christmas

Hahaha! You couldn't be more right there. Tonight on my way home from work ice + rednecks = care flight chopper landing on the highway. I swear to god these idiots were driving so fast on icy roads that the jersey barrier was actually broken in half from the impact of BillyJoe's truck!

pookie said:
TripleStool,

It snowed today. A bunch for Texas standards. I've got at least 2-1/2 inches at my house which is about a half inch more than I can usually say I have!

But really, the snow has moved out and unless you're near Houston, then the sun will be shining thru Xmas.
ROFL

NOuseFORaNAME said:
so this is what iam getting myself into....:D

First off, welcome.

Second, never ever change your avatar. And I'd suggest you copyright it. There are some members who aren't aware that there's such a thing as avatar etiquette.

Third, yup, this is what you're in for. Football mixed with BS :thumb:

NoName.... Please tell us all that your avatar picture is an actual picture of your girlfriend or wife. If it isn't then lie to me, ok?

Back