The NEW Official Patriots Planet BEEFCAKE Thread

mgoblue101415 said:
Hmmmm..... Almost makes me want to become a BoSox fan, even if he isn't in the regular lineup. :D

Who is this hottie?? Looks like a Detroit cap to me though?

bruschifan1 said:
Who is this hottie?? Looks like a Detroit cap to me though?

The picture was taken when he was with Detroit.

It's Gabe Kapler, now of course, with your BoSox.

mgoblue101415 said:
The picture was taken when he was with Detroit.

It's Gabe Kapler, now of course, with your BoSox.

Nice ABS!! Funny, he doesn't look that hot with his shirt on..lol!

bruschifan1 said:
Nice ABS!! Funny, he doesn't look that hot with his shirt on..lol!

What's sad is most of the guys I actually know look much better with their shirts on. Clothes do a nice job of covering beer guts. LOL. And then guys who do have bods you'd like to see, are stuck wearing uniforms. :(

I'm going to have to post some pics of divers and swimmers. Very underrated sports. Plus you always get to see their bodies. ;)

AAHHH!!! This slipped all the way to the second page. That's just unacceptable so....

Here's a nice little picture I got at the Indy game last year....

Now I always thought David Carr was a cutie, and I wanted to post a pic of him here but I just couldn't find a good pic of him. In the current issue of ESPN the Mag there is a VERY good pic of him, even though I swear it's not him. I've looked at it from every angle and I just don't see it as Carr. I guess he must have gone and matured or something cause he looks better than he ever did...

Here's another one from the current ESPN Mag, of LaDainian Tomlinson. The Chargers may look ugly, but Tomlinson looks good. :D

mgoblue101415 said:
What's sad is most of the guys I actually know look much better with their shirts on. Clothes do a nice job of covering beer guts. LOL. And then guys who do have bods you'd like to see, are stuck wearing uniforms. :(
That's why I always tell people, I look best in a suit (maximum coverage).
:D
________
drug testing kit

OK HAWG... I've been searching the web to find my favorite picture of the Best Legs in Football...(you know which one...) to add back to this thread but can't find it. Feel free to post it here and make my day...:grovel:

Okay, I gave up going to a US/Poland - Fire/Rev soccer double header because I found out that Rick Springfield was playing at one of the local summer fair/concert fests. The man was standing like 3 feet in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw him a couple years ago and I just have to say... The guy just keeps getting better with age. Anyway... I just had to post a couple picks of one of my FAVORITE 80s hunks.:D

EDIT: Okay, that pic was just way too big so I had to replace it with a slightly smaller one.

Back