The Newest Definitive "Are We Alone?" Collective Debate

First, I'm happy that Leslie Kean is getting involved because her approach has always been about working with facts and
surrounding herself with good people who are not easy to doubt.

As far as the black projects money, I read a book by Jason Chaffetz-- a former head of the House Oversight Committee -- who described in
detail his absolute frustration at trying to get answers about where all that money was going and found out that just because you are an elected
Government official and are in a supposedly powerful position to do something about it doesn't mean that anybody has to really answer
your questions. It made me think that our entire system is designed like a puppet show with the elected officials only there to make the
people feel like they have a voice. Which is not really true. Also, Rumsfeld's number is quite a bit lower than others I have heard.

It's a secret, apparently. A big one.

Yes, Leslie Kean, agreed, she's a darn good reporter.

So, even the head of the House Oversight Committee is denied answers, that speaks big volumes about the pecking order, doesn't it? I remember reading one time about this "shadow" government. One person, unnamed but deeply entrenched - said they view the president and other elected officials as mere temporary "blips" on the screen. They change too often so they can't be entrusted with too much. They are simply the puppet interface to the public whether they know it or not.....

It's the late Stanton Friedman's birthday today, he was a great one - did a lot to uncover much about Roswell and other incidents. Here's a very good impromptu interview with him on the street a few years back:

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1685185889457106944

Aliens probably are watching us, but if they can cross the galaxy to get here they certainly have the technology to avoid being seen, and they most certainly are not going to crash in the Nevada desert.

I have seen some stuff that I can't explain, and I flew in the Air Force so I tend to know what I am looking at. There is zero chance that we are alone, but that can take on a number of different forms. In some ways, I think that the UFOs we are seeing are mostly "us" from the future who have perfected time travel. There are other objects that I feel are truly alien in nature.

Put I this way, what better way to blend in is if you look and talk pretty much the same as we do. You could walk right by them and not even know the difference.

I have seen some stuff that I can't explain, and I flew in the Air Force so I tend to know what I am looking at. There is zero chance that we are alone, but that can take on a number of different forms. In some ways, I think that the UFOs we are seeing are mostly "us" from the future who have perfected time travel. There are other objects that I feel are truly alien in nature.

Put I this way, what better way to blend in is if you look and talk pretty much the same as we do. You could walk right by them and not even know the difference.
Mandela Effect is real. CERN has messed around with this a few times.

I still don’t consider the fallen ones/nephilim “ufo’s”.

Apparently Montana is one of the hotbeds of this type of activity. I’ve seen numerous events separately. Multiple witnesses too.

Back