The Newest Definitive "Are We Alone?" Collective Debate

I have to say, I'm pretty surprised that no one had any response to that over the last 15 hours.

So this is what she told me:
  • She can't really talk about it.
  • The meeting was led by two Russians (who work at ORNL) and they were like 6'2" and 6'5" and intimidating, and want all questions to go through them, and everyone was too intimidated to ask questions.
  • Basically the message was that "various people have been leaking from the military and government to the media recently, and what they've been saying is largely factual. You'll be hearing a lot more this week, and we prefer that your chatter be here at work rather than out in the world."
Flagg - great info - thanks. A few comments:

• Russian dudes - must be their version of MIB's at ORNL. After just seeing the Oppenheimer movie, these guys must be ultra squeaky clean.
  • I did a quick check of a book I have by Robert Hastings entitled "UFO's & Nukes". It's an excellent history of incursions at nuclear sites and UAP's in general. Beginning in the early 50's, numerous sightings were reported at ORNL and have continued.
  • Surprised to read they are acknowledging much of the information that was reported recently, is in fact, true. I'm not surprised, but it was gratifying to read that.
  • "Everyone was too intimidated to ask questions". Boy, has that ever been their gameplan since 1947...and still is apparantly...!

Thanks so much Flagg, please keep us posted with any other updates, if you would please..!

Last edited:
I lived next door to a guy who was highly involved with project blue book. Spent many a night sitting at the fire pit with scotch and cigars talking. Nothing about what has come out surprises me.

Last edited:
So this is what she told me:
  • She can't really talk about it.
  • The meeting was led by two Russians (who work at ORNL) and they were like 6'2" and 6'5" and intimidating, and want all questions to go through them, and everyone was too intimidated to ask questions.
  • Basically the message was that "various people have been leaking from the military and government to the media recently, and what they've been saying is largely factual. You'll be hearing a lot more this week, and we prefer that your chatter be here at work rather than out in the world."

Very interesting stuff. Thanks.

1690157555992.png

Here's part 3, I haven't read it yet:

Assuming that this is a true account, and I can't be sure about that, this is not the only account of an alien
craft screwing with military jets, but it is easily the most disturbing.

If this dude made all this shit up then I credit him with having the ability to create a plausible scenario with
some fascinating details.

I hope to hell he is making it up because reading about a US pilot getting vaporized by an ET is hard to
wrap your head around.

Quite the intriguing segment.

After watching it all the way through, my guess is the film is apparantly genuine. Make note of the designations at the bottom, he provides explanations.

Looks like we have some engineered creatures on our hands, part living tissue, part robotic.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1683257181708201984

Quite the intriguing segment.

After watching it all the way through, my guess is the film is apparantly genuine. Make note of the designations at the bottom, he provides explanations.

Looks like we have some engineered creatures on our hands, part living tissue, part robotic.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1683257181708201984

That's interesting. Definitely leads to a bunch of questions about provenance, chain of custody, etc. He also made reference to presidents, heads of national intelligence agencies, etc, making statements on the record - where are those?

That's interesting. Definitely leads to a bunch of questions about provenance, chain of custody, etc. He also made reference to presidents, heads of national intelligence agencies, etc, making statements on the record - where are those?

Yep, plenty of open questions going forward.

And, if the DOD and Pentagon actually start providing real answers instead of lies, those answers will no doubt generate many more Q's from all us John Q. Publics out here.

There is a lot to unpack here, obviously, but my quick take is that the Author, Steve, stated:

I have a theory. The faces are not faces, per se. This, to my knowledge, has never been said- maybe it has, but I don’t ever recall- I believe these are part biological, part mask of some kind. The eyes feel somehow off, like lenses as opposed to eyes. The nose is not a nose so much as slits. The mouth is tiny. Almost as small as the nose slits.

That has been said before. Travis Walton, who was the subject of a well-known abduction case that was the subject of a book and a film called Fire in the Sky (read it, saw it)
along with numerous docus and filmed interviews said that is what he thought as well. Very similar in that he wasn't sure if the beings might have been some sort of manufactured
worker bees or a suit of some kind. The film has him pulling the "mask" off if I recall correctly, but I believe that was artistic license on the part of the director. It's been a while and I'm not sure, but it's an interesting case for a lot of reasons.

FWIW, Walton himself has always struck me as a great example of a guy who told an incredible story, but he seems credible to me, along with coming off as a very reluctant participant in the whole topic, which he claims wrecked his life He's not the only person I'm aware of that claimed to be abducted, but he is the only one I've ever heard do so state that he was very pissed-off at the ETs (when he woke up from "sedation") and tried his best to get himself out of there. If you've seen Walton speak then you know that is a guy that you don't want to provoke, unless you're looking for problems.

Watched the briefing in its entirety this morning, I'd say these are my main take aways:

• These entities are testing for any vunerabilities within our systems
  • They are determining our capabilities, especially with our nuclear forces
  • We have no means at present to defend oursleves, they are in another leauge
  • We have special access programs in operation, no congressional oversight, they center on research with non human technology involving private aerospace companies.
  • These programs are technically illegal due to no Congressonal oversight.
  • The whistle blowers like David Grusch are under intense pressure and life threats in coming forward.
  • When Rep Nancy Mace asked the question "Has our gov't been in contact with NHI"?, David Grusch replied "I can answer that in a SCIF" - that immediately gave me the answer.

Where will it go from here? Is Congress and the Senate truely pissed off enough to pursue it all further? Will other key witnesses step forward? Willl they ever release solid photographic evidence? Apparantly they have plenty of it.

Last edited:
Watching this stuff with great interest.

Not because I believe any of this sh*t, but because whatever is going on, and wherever it is supposed to be going, is very interesting.

Watching this stuff with great interest.

Not because I believe any of this sh*t, but because whatever is going on, and wherever it is supposed to be going, is very interesting.

While I do not share your take on it, I have come to the conclusion that the Congressional pro-whistleblower types are
ultimately going to cut a sweet back-office deal to allow it to go away. I think they have found an issue that they can publically exploit,
because there are powerful people that will do whatever they have to so that it goes back to the way things were.

And then everybody in Government can go back to the feeding troughs, fat, dumb and happy.

While I do not share your take on it, I have come to the conclusion that the Congressional pro-whistleblower types are
ultimately going to cut a sweet back-office deal to allow it to go away. I think they have found an issue that they can publically exploit,
because there are powerful people that will do whatever they have to so that it goes back to the way things were.

And then everybody in Government can go back to the feeding troughs, fat, dumb and happy.
Yea Hawg, that's a real risk I fear - the DOD and the Pentagon don't want this issue out there front and center. They want to be fat and happy, with that gravy train money flowing freely and non stop to their defense contractors. And boy, is there ever
money like that available. Do you remember Sec of Defense Donald Rumsfeld admitting a number of years back during an audit that they could not account for $2.3 trillion dollars in spending...?

One approach that could really upset their apple cart, get about 6-8 new whistleblowers with impeccable qualfications, rock solid experiences, and hit em with that - hopefully with some type of evidence that isn't "classified". There is strength in numbers, and this could really turn into a heavyweight title slugfest.

BTW, I like Bob Lazar's response:

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1685019360509710336

Last edited:
Yea Hawg, that's a real risk I fear - the DOD and the Pentagon don't want this issue out there front and center. They want to be fat and happy, with that gravy train money flowing freely and non stop to their defense contractors. And boy, is there ever
money like that available. Do you remember Sec of Defense Donald Rumsfeld admitting a number of years back during an audit that they could not account for $2.3 trillion dollars in spending...?

One approach that could really upset their apple cart, get about 6-8 new whistleblowers with impeccable qualfications, rock solid experiences, and hit em with that - hopefully with some type of evidence that isn't "classified". There is strength in numbers, and this could really turn into a heavyweight title slugfest.

BTW, I like Bob Lazar's response:

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1685019360509710336

First, I'm happy that Leslie Kean is getting involved because her approach has always been about working with facts and
surrounding herself with good people who are not easy to doubt.

As far as the black projects money, I read a book by Jason Chaffetz-- a former head of the House Oversight Committee -- who described in
detail his absolute frustration at trying to get answers about where all that money was going and found out that just because you are an elected
Government official and are in a supposedly powerful position to do something about it doesn't mean that anybody has to really answer
your questions. It made me think that our entire system is designed like a puppet show with the elected officials only there to make the
people feel like they have a voice. Which is not really true. Also, Rumsfeld's number is quite a bit lower than others I have heard.

It's a secret, apparently. A big one.

Back