The Official New England Patriots Superbowl Champions Thread!

Roberto71

Reaction score
CHAMPIONS!!!!

B8zuDp4CQAA4yEl.jpg:large

They never make it easy, but it sure is sweet! I don't know how anyone can look at Butler right now and not get emotional

Sent from the moon using lasers

During one of the pregames, someone reported that BB told them this team was special. I never recall his saying that of a team that hadn't yet won a SB. BUt he was right. And I am sitting here bawling my face off.

ive been saying it all year to start butler. and i finally got it right. btw my fav number is 21. im born on octobger 21st and its my number. it felt right that it was he who got the turnover. i was praying to God so much and after that miracle catch, i lost faith but we won it. Thank you God and baby Jesus. im over here at work too excited

Congratulations Pats! Thank you for a wonder and special season. Drive on team... Drive on.

I still believed, even after that unbelievable catch by Kerse. How I still believed....blind faith. That was a great comeback, and a great goalline stand. Ha! Edelman....tough, like the rest of the team. And I think the Patriot's defensive line would have stopped Lynch. Again, blind faith kicks in....

Also kudos to Ayers for stopping BEEFMOE from getting in the endzone.
There is no way you can knock the FA/trades BB made this season. Might be the best since he dumped all those guys in2000 and brought BB guys in.

Also kudos to Ayers for stopping BEEFMOE from getting in the endzone.
There is no way you can knock the FA/trades BB made this season. Might be the best since he dumped all those guys in2000 and brought BB guys in.

Totally. A crucial tackle to keep Lynch out.

And our trades....what can you say? Ayers, LaFell, Casillias, Blount back....bloody superb.

I know we all thought after that Kearse catch that the universe was against us and we were going to get another gut-punch loss.

Wow... amazing.

Enjoy it fellow pats fans. we'll deserved for the 4qt qtr comeback and it's not our fault if petey made a dumb call on that last play

I recorded myself watching the game, though for some reason the sound didn't record. But oh well. Here's when "The Butler Did it" :D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W_nblE_a_Dc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Michael Bennet being very classy about it and giving Butler credit. Also giving TB credit

Back