The Pats/Titans is now a huge game

dropKickMurphy

Reaction score
Following yesterday's games, the Pats have gained even more control of their destiny. With Pittsburgh and Indy both losing, the Pats can gain the coveted first round bye (and a second round home game) by winning their remaining 3 games. That would put the Pats at 11-5.
The best possible record for the AFC South champ would be Pittsburgh, at 10-5-1.
The best possible record for an AFC North team (as long as the Pats beat Tennessee) would be Indy at 11-5. However, the Pats would control the tie breaker against Indy (both would have 8-4 conference records; Pats would be 3-2, the Colts 1-4 against common opponents...Miami, Pitt, Tenn, Denver).
This makes the Monday Night Game HUGE! The Patriots are now not only playing for a playoff spot, but for one of the top 2 seedings...which would give them a realistic shot at defending their title.

Re: Correction - it is big, but.....

Where did you get that pic, Hawg? I swear she looks exactly like someone who works with me.

Re: Correction - it is big, but.....

Hawg73 said:
now for something REALLY huge.

Hawg,

That is frightening and now I may not sleep!! Is that Bill Bradley with a wig??? OMG!

Re: Re: Correction - it is big, but.....

dropKickMurphy said:
Where did you get that pic, Hawg? I swear she looks exactly like someone who works with me.

I got this picture on an E-mail which claims that she is 7' 4" and weighs 320 pounds and is from Holland. After carefully examining the pics, that is REALLY carefully examining them, I now believe them to be faked. Any woman that tall and that decent looking would be world famous by now. Thank god that's over with because I was sticken with fantasies about her tossing me over her shoulder and......oh, nevermind.

I'm not sure if this pic belongs on this thread but since there is no girlie forum going now - what the hell. So for DropKick and Pookie here is one of the other ones. PM me with your Email if you want me to forward it to you.

FallingAlice said:
Hey, you know what she reminds me of?

An R. Crumb fantasy woman.

She needs to be a little beefier, but you have the right idea, and as far as not starting a girlie thread - point well taken. I think I will. Not sure why I didn't just do it. I must be a wuss.

Hawg73 said:
She needs to be a little beefier, but you have the right idea, and as far as not starting a girlie thread - point well taken. I think I will. Not sure why I didn't just do it. I must be a wuss.

There is, or was, a girly thread and I had a nice family photo of my darling wife in there..........hehehe. I wish!

Back