This Week in Savage Love

This Dan Savage is an online addition of Ricky Lake. Where does he find these people?

A woman whos not getting enough wants the hubby's permission to do his friends? :thumb: Right i'm sure he won't have a problem with that idea. Maybe they can set up a weekly lottery draw to see whos turn it is in the public pool.

The guy who doesn't want to be married any longer because he's secrectly doing his mother-in-law and she swallows? :eek: I'm sure in 20 more years with mom he won't give a shit if she swallows or not hell she'll probably be able to take her teeth out to give head by then.

I don't think even I could make shit like this up???? lol

Re: Re: This Week in Savage Love

I messed up this post here can someone delete it?

HOLY CRAP! I HAD LITTLE SNOT BUBBLES COMING OUT MY NOSE FROM LAUGHING SO HARD!

i am a 22 yr old man that thought i would be happy with my wife for the wrest of my life, but after a year of cheeting on my wife with her own mom, i am in love with her mom. she is 44 but she has the experience and beauty. we go wild in bed makin love for hours and she swollows which turns me like crazely. i dont want to be with my wife no more. what should i do?

Marreed Man

This helpful shit is harder than I thought. But here goes: A husband should be able to discuss anything with his wife, MM. You should be able to share your deepest secrets with her, your innermost thoughts, your fondest hopes for the future. When a man can't tell his wife that his hopes for the future include a lot more oral sex from her mom, then something is wrong. Your marriage could be in trouble. I urge you to seek counseling.

I read the posts of the artical but no the artical.

Is it signed by KenJr?

Just asken

Back