**** those bastards

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?356148-Even-a-Patriots-Planet-fan-Guarantee-s ........... Can't wait to see them again in December and have a different story to write this time. I'm getting ahead of myself but I still believe the Fish will self destruct and go 7-9

Happens every year. We start slow, the dregs of the division start to celebrate our demise, and then we get our shit together and they're left to wonder what the **** happened when we're sitting on a 10+ win year and 1st round bye.

Happens every year. We start slow, the dregs of the division start to celebrate our demise, and then we get our shit together and they're left to wonder what the **** happened when we're sitting on a 10+ win year and 1st round bye.

It's the fact it's the Dolphins. I live in Miami and I was at the game when they were deciding to move on from Randy Moss in 2010. That was the game I believed it was 41-14...... That ass whooping when we thought Patrick Chung would become a star. Went to the bathroom and heard 18-1, spygate and of course the 1972 Dolphins season. Than after that ass whooping. I heard we got Miami Heat so idc

It's the fact it's the Dolphins. I live in Miami and I was at the game when they were deciding to move on from Randy Moss in 2010. That was the game I believed it was 41-14...... That ass whooping when we thought Patrick Chung would become a star. Went to the bathroom and heard 18-1, spygate and of course the 1972 Dolphins season. Than after that ass whooping. I heard we got Miami Heat so idc

I was in Florida that week and figured I'd go find some Phins fans to watch the game with and school them. So, I put on my tri-cornered hat (true) and went to a bar and everybody in there was a Patriots fan except one humble guy from Georgia sitting next to me who practically whispered that he was rooting for Miami.

I was disappointed, but that was one dominating Pats performance. It was the greatest game Pat Chung ever played and, sadly, at the time figured there would be many more days like that for him. There weren't.

Back