To Members visiting from other sites: Tell us what happens to Coach Belichick

I'm just keeping it real bitches.

But seriously. There has been way too much hate here the past week. I dream of a kinder, gentler, patriots planet.

And the worst part, is that in all these polls about punishment, not ONE person has included zombies or thomas.

Have you all forgotten who you are, what makes this a great site?

For shame Patriots Planet, for shame...

:D

Bipolar Titan on 09-13-2007 at 06:17 PM said:
BB is as bad as Michael Vick, I swear.

I really doubt that, but that's your opinion. The real question I have ---> is he as bad as Pacman Jones?

Patriots4ever on 09-13-2007 at 09:17 PM said:
I really doubt that, but that's your opinion. The real question I have ---> is he as bad as Pacman Jones?
first, I took it back. No, that's not my opinion. I do not think BB is as bad as M.Vick. M.Vick belongs in prison. BB belongs in an employment line. Pacman Jones deserves his suspension. He earned it. He fought real hard for that.

But I don't think he's guilty of anything more than being a short, punk ass bitch. (who happens to be better than any corner coming out since Champ Bailey)
Pacman Jones didn't brutally execute pet animals. M.Vick should sit and rot. Society doesn't need big money canine death match action.

well, thanks for letting me come over here and run my big fat mouth. You've been pretty tolerant.

Steve-o on 09-13-2007 at 05:21 PM said:
Sorry, folks. As much as I'd love to see the Pats have no first round pick, there's no way the players' union would stand for losing first round money for even one guy. Won't happen.

I think we'll see a 4 game suspension or the loss of a second rounder, and a fourth or fifth.

:LOL: You were saying????

Roman529 on 09-13-2007 at 09:45 PM said:
:LOL: You were saying????

Pats have two first round picks. They lost one. They get to keep the one from SF. Which will probably be the better of the two.

I can deal with that.

Back