Tom Brady Avoids Verbal Spat with Jets, Ryan

szpjbb

Reaction score
Tom Brady did not watch the whole New York Jets playoff game on Saturday and that did not make him put football completely behind. The Jets won the Colts in that game, which meant that they will meet the New England Patriots on Sunday.

Jets coach Rex Ryan couldn't resist aiming another zinger at Brady. "Peyton Manning would have been watching our game," Ryan said Monday with a huge grin. Just last Thursday, he said no one studies like Manning.

"I know Brady thinks he does," Ryan said then. "I think there's a little more help from Belichick with Brady than there is with Peyton Manning."

But Tom Brady just avoided the verbal spat with the Jets and with Ryan.

"Everybody's obviously entitled to their opinion," he said, "and maybe he's right." Then, he added, "I get a ton of help from our coach."

Brady avoids the verbal contest with the Jets. He avoids watching the Jets - Colts game and chooses to go to Broadway with his wife. Of course, he checked his Blackberry from time to time for updates on the Jets-Colts game. And the game wasn't over when he got home.

But what Brady can not avoid is Sunday's divisional playoff game against the Jets. Tom Brady said that people did not care about what he talked or did but what he will this week. He is preparing for it and just stay tuned!

View the whole article...

I hope he points and waves after every TD he throws. Hopefully like 5 of em. I bet Rex would have a coniption right there where his head explodes and the field is littered with twinkie and donut remnants.

I hope he points and waves after every TD he throws. Hopefully like 5 of em. I bet Rex would have a coniption right there where his head explodes and the field is littered with twinkie and donut remnants.

Not just Brady. I hope the whole team points over there after every TD.

Back