Tom Brady - Best postseason QB performance ever

pookie

Incompetent
Reaction score
Thoughts on this fact? Assclowns discuss.

Set the record for completion % in a playoff game.

Man, these records are just PILING up.

oh no, this was just some record the NFL made up so they could make Tom Brady their chosen "GREATEST FVCKIN QB EVAR," right Dumbshit? :rolleyes:

Bandwagoneer* on 01-13-2008 at 12:56 AM said:
Actually, it was the best completion % EVER for a game in NFL history, playoffs or regular season.
Carry on.

Wow. Two records! Sweet.

Make that THREE records set tonight by Brady.

Highest Completion % in a playoff game.

Highest Completion % in ANY game (regular season or playoffs)

Most Consecutive Completions in a playoff game (16)

*He also tied Marino for 2nd all-time with 13 straight playoff games with a TD pass.

pookie* on 01-13-2008 at 12:39 AM said:
Thoughts on this fact? Assclowns discuss.
The man is just fantastic.....like his team.......now when the sun comes up we get to hear THE TRUTH from D-22 and his pet the Douchebag.....Intelligent spouting posts filled with venom and jealousy from the trolls surely to follow........:patriots!

One of those drops was a ball that Welker should have had....

I guess Brady has plent of qb records - I wonder how dumb dumb will change the argument now...

Trucker on 01-13-2008 at 10:46 AM said:
Tom Brady...The man,The myth,The legend...playing his way to immortality.

With that protection & time and all those 7 yard passes, who couldn't have a great QB Rating..seriously...

No doubt...He had a great game...but who couldn't sit back there like that & not complete those passes...

Favre is the QB of the day...he's the Playmaker & he owns the highlight fims...not those simple 3 yd passing plays...

Dolphin22 on 01-13-2008 at 09:00 AM said:
With that protection & time and all those 7 yard passes, who couldn't have a great QB Rating..seriously...

No doubt...He had a great game...but who couldn't sit back there like that & not complete those passes...

Favre is the QB of the day...he's the Playmaker & he owns the highlight fims...not those simple 3 yd passing plays...

Wow I guess you know as much about football as the organization that you follow. Being a QB in this league is NOT abot highlight reels. Brady was neraly perect in what he did and when he was being rushed he BOMBED one to Stallworth. NO one processes what is happening on the field like Brady does and translates it into plays as quickly.

I hope you and your way of looking at football stays status quo in Miami so that your team will never again be a winning organization. Such blindness from you and the team you follow has lead to their amazing suckage KEEP IT UP PLEASE!

PatrietteAz on 01-13-2008 at 11:03 AM said:
Wow I guess you know as much about football as the organization that you follow. Being a QB in this league is NOT abot highlight reels. Brady was neraly perect in what he did and when he was being rushed he BOMBED one to Stallworth. NO one processes what is happening on the field like Brady does and translates it into plays as quickly.

I hope you and your way of looking at football stays status quo in Miami so that your team will never again be a winning organization. Such blindness from you and the team you follow has lead to their amazing suckage KEEP IT UP PLEASE!

Are you trying to tell me that any fan given a choice would rather watch a Tom Brady's boring red shirt tuesday practice...thats what his game looks like...

Brady drop back...looks right--looks left turns to the middle and hits Welker 4 yards downfield...and this basicalyy goes on 30 times without Brady even having his shirt touched by a defender

Over

Fave takes the snap, Ray lewis has him in the grasp, Bret shakes off & runs up in the pocket to avoid the sack and takes it outside getting chased doen by 2 defenders as he in the grasp going down he underhands the ball to Grant 6 yards for a 1st down...anf you see this throughout the whole game...

Brady is Boring !!!!! and its too easy a game with all that protection...I have bnever seen a QB with so much time in my life & never needs to wear a helmet..

Favre is a playmaker & exciting to watch..

Dolphin22 on 01-13-2008 at 11:09 AM said:
Are you trying to tell me that any fan given a choice would rather watch a Tom Brady's boring red shirt tuesday practice...thats what his game looks like...

Brady drop back...looks right--looks left turns to the middle and hits Welker 4 yards downfield...and this basicalyy goes on 30 times without Brady even having his shirt touched by a defender

Over

Fave takes the snap, Ray lewis has him in the grasp, Bret shakes off & runs up in the pocket to avoid the sack and takes it outside getting chased doen by 2 defenders as he in the grasp going down he underhands the ball to Grant 6 yards for a 1st down...anf you see this throughout the whole game...

Brady is Boring !!!!! and its too easy a game with all that protection...I have bnever seen a QB with so much time in my life & never needs to wear a helmet..

Favre is a playmaker & exciting to watch..

Ya, I guess you're right. The Pats need to make some staffing changes on that offensive line because the O-linemen are performing their jobs too well; giving Brady too much time in the pocket. :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

Completely silly comments D22.

pookie* on 01-13-2008 at 12:45 PM said:
Ya, I guess you're right. The Pats need to make some staffing changes on that offensive line because the O-linemen are performing their jobs too well; giving Brady too much time in the pocket. :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

Completely silly comments D22.

No its not...Thats a stupid comment ... about the "o" line...Im only saying football is a contact sport...and i really enjoy exciting games like watching Favre make plays happen & throw all over the lot...

Tom Brady last night looked like another one of those 12 of 16 games were he doesn't need to wear a helmet...he looks like there practicing & he has a red shirt on...

Although it was a great game...I thought the matchups were even...To me thats pretty boring stuff to watch when 26 passes were no longer than the length of my living room...and he had all day to connect...thats all..just my oppinion...you don't have to share it..

Dolphin22 on 01-13-2008 at 11:55 AM said:

Tom Brady last night looked like another one of those 12 of 16 games were he doesn't need to wear a helmet...he looks like there practicing & he has a red shirt on...

I'll agree with you there. This completely DOMINANT team sure makes things look easy don't they?

Tom Brady's average pass last night was for 10+ yards. Sorry D22, when the defense drops and takes away any deep ball opportunites, a good QB will take what's given.

pookie* on 01-13-2008 at 01:05 PM said:
I'll agree with you there. This completely DOMINANT team sure makes things look easy don't they?

I think Del Rios game plan was poor trying to pass...although they were successful their strong point is running & the Patriots weak point is stopping it...and the Jags stayed in the whole game but could have controled it better if they ran more & do what they do best.

Fully* Tilted* on 01-13-2008 at 01:09 PM said:
Tom Brady's average pass last night was for 10+ yards. Sorry D22, when the defense drops and takes away any deep ball opportunites, a good QB will take what's given.

And thats exactly what all QB's do..Tom Brady didn't invent checking down, and having that time...makes life easy & no one has an argument that Trent Dilfer could have the exact same success if he took Brady's place last night...

I can throw an accurate ball 10 yds the lengrth of my living room, and with 24 seconds to throw it & also knowing I won't even get hit...don't try to convince anyone Tren Dilfer or 31 QBs in the NFL couldn't have done that..

Back