UFC fighter Tito Ortiz arrested today on domestic abuse charges

Tito is a ****ing idiot. First he leaves UFC's TUF show before the ending for "personal reasons" or whatever...and now this. I used to love the guy when he was just a fighter. Now he sucks. I just wish we got to see Chuck tee off on him 1 last time before they put him out to pasture.

FTR I have been an avid fan of MMA since the early 90's. My favorite of all time and still to this day is Royce Gracie
I keep up with Strikeforce, WEC and Pride, just one of my things

FWIW I can't stand The Iceman may he never win ever again period

Again FWIW I am a fan of Tito
Now that is said, Tito so uncool if this is true which it appears to be

You are a talented MMA star and have alot of skills to hurt the average person and to do this saddens me. You have been given chances to come back and redo who you are and you mess that up shitting away chances that other guys and gals are not getting

I no longer can support you as I have in the past to other MMA fans

ftr i have been an avid fan of mma since the early 90's. My favorite of all time and still to this day is royce gracie
i keep up with strikeforce, wec and pride, just one of my things

fwiw i can't stand the iceman may he never win ever again period

again fwiw i am a fan of tito
now that is said, tito so uncool if this is true which it appears to be

you are a talented mma star and have alot of skills to hurt the average person and to do this saddens me. You have been given chances to come back and redo who you are and you mess that up shitting away chances that other guys and gals are not getting

i no longer can support you as i have in the past to other mma fans

omg musieee! (((hugs)))

And then Jenna pulls the suit. And Tito apologized for saying she was using again.

Think about this, though- Tito Ortiz's job is to punch people in the face for a living (and apparently lose to Forrest Griffin's ears as he mumbles through the English language with Senior Seau). Jenna Jameson is about 24 pounds nowadays, Tito could lift a fart at her and blow her off a couch. I don't know, something just never felt right about this whole thing. I do wonder what Tito's "personal issues" were though.

oh, and Dana White went about diffusing this the wrong way- he kept a low profile when Rampage Jackson went on a drug-fueled joyride through LA and then the second his nuisance Tito screws up he opens his mouth. "Other than going on a killing spree, being accused of domestic violence is the worst thing you can have going for you" could be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard a person say. Being ACCUSED???? I'd figure being CONVICTED would be worse. But what do I know?

And then Jenna pulls the suit. And Tito apologized for saying she was using again.

Think about this, though- Tito Ortiz's job is to punch people in the face for a living (and apparently lose to Forrest Griffin's ears as he mumbles through the English language with Senior Seau). Jenna Jameson is about 24 pounds nowadays, Tito could lift a fart at her and blow her off a couch. I don't know, something just never felt right about this whole thing. I do wonder what Tito's "personal issues" were though.

oh, and Dana White went about diffusing this the wrong way- he kept a low profile when Rampage Jackson went on a drug-fueled joyride through LA and then the second his nuisance Tito screws up he opens his mouth. "Other than going on a killing spree, being accused of domestic violence is the worst thing you can have going for you" could be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard a person say. Being ACCUSED???? I'd figure being CONVICTED would be worse. But what do I know?
I am liking Dana White less and less and it did start with Rampage how he mishandled that

Back