Urlacher reportedly skipping Bears' program, for contract reasons

These are not things to joke about.

I think that particularly after last season, players are seeing that veterans are getting away without going to camp and still having perfectly fine seasons. I expect to see alot more of this kind of thing going forward.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3334424

What if

What if the Patriots traded down, got 2nd-rounder and a 3rd-rounder....would the Bears accept a 2nd-rounder from the Pats for Urlacher?

What if ghosts and ufo's really did exist?

Ghosts and UFOs really do exist.

The Bears trading Urlacher, or the Pats shelling out the cash for the contract that Urlacher just signed a couple years ago.... Now that's living in fantasy land.

Ray Lewis, Brian Urlacher, whatever....the Pats like those older, dependable players.

But the Victor Hobson signing seems pretty good

He is a fantastic player, but do we want someone who signs a contract and then complains because other people are making some serious money. Also for the Bears, thats a dangerous road to cave into.

He is a fantastic player, but do we want someone who signs a contract and then complains because other people are making some serious money. Also for the Bears, thats a dangerous road to cave into.

True

He is looking for more money

I think that particularly after last season, players are seeing that veterans are getting away without going to camp and still having perfectly fine seasons. I expect to see alot more of this kind of thing going forward.

Right. Michael Strahan....exhibit A

Back