Virtual Tailgate Party: Pats vs Bills

I've posted images before but this one won't work, is pissin' me off :cuss:

The photo is at the link posted, I put it there myself and it's my own webshots photo album....Is there any techno genius out there that can help me out?

Tiger_69 said:

The photo is at the link posted, I put it there myself and it's my own webshots photo album....Is there any techno genius out there that can help me out?

I'm no techy geek, but why don't you just attach the picture that your trying to display to your post? Too big?

Tiger_69 said:

Not me Tiger- but that is one nasty looking Tiger pic you found for your avatar. No troll would mess with you seeing that baby.
:thumb:

I had considered this one...

145956_ph.jpg

but it seemed too tame.

Tiger_69 said:
...Is there any techno genius out there that can help me out?

We seem to be out of techno-geek geniuses right now. (My personal demon right now is the non-autoplaying wav files.) I had a problem with my pictures inserting as links. Supposedly that has been fixed, and it appears to work for me. Are you trying to insert a link or the actual image?

For images you need to have your options set to insert images rather than links. Then with the photo saved on your hard drive select "browse" next to "attach file" and click on the actual file. Hit "submit" and you should get the image inside the post. (If you are trying to insert a link, the problem may be the link itself.)

Any help?

NoRespect said:
We seem to be out of techno-geek geniuses right now. (My personal demon right now is the non-autoplaying wav files.) I had a problem with my pictures inserting as links. Supposedly that has been fixed, and it appears to work for me. Are you trying to insert a link or the actual image?

I'm having some trouble with embedding graphics within the post as well (as opposed to attaching). No idea.

I've never really used embedded audio, so I won't be much help, but my thought is that you should probably try your experimentation on a different thread so you are butting heads with the first audio clip posted here.

Phobia said:
my thought is that you should probably try your experimentation on a different thread so you are butting heads with the first audio clip posted here.

I have stopped the auto-play on the Farley clip that I threw in here.... it was even starting to annoy me.... "Oh my God, we're burning alive!"

Tiger_69 said:
Lobster anyone?

Thanks Pook....

I take back that JohnnyReb comment :)

That's a great pic Tiger! Gee, how'd they get Drew to stick his pencil neck in that lobstah's claw?:)

Tiger_69 said:
Now, after a few Brew-skis this is what I see

Jeez, that would be enough to make me stop drinking! Well, almost.
Tiger, is it the brewskis or the lack of sleep that's giving you the ha-Drew-cinations? Whatever it is, keep them coming. They're hilarious. And please...DON'T go near the baby with that lobster costume!

Hawg73 said:
How 'bout bringing the twins? I'll even drink that bloody Coors light if it will help.

Hawg -

Too bad they aren't triplets....then we we could have a six pack!

Phobia said:
I'm having some trouble with embedding graphics within the post as well (as opposed to attaching). No idea.

I've never really used embedded audio, so I won't be much help, but my thought is that you should probably try your experimentation on a different thread so you are butting heads with the first audio clip posted here.

That would probably be a good idea. That or I could spend my time doing something useful...Nah. what am I saying. I'll try your idea. I am also considering using an html editor or testing online somewhere else to see if it works "in-vitro". I suspect it does.

:Homer: "If something is too hard, give it up. The moral is to never try anything."

Tiger_69 said:
Thanks NoRespect....got it. Now, after a few Brew-skis this is what I see

That's a pretty neat trick. What happened to the fourth one?

I don't drink enough to see quadruplets. With the growing family, I don't drink enough to even see double these days,maybe that's a good thing :)

NoRespect said:
The official Drew Bowl II game programs:

I would like to discuss this picture NR... This is cool.

pookie said:
I would like to discuss this picture NR... This is cool.

What would you like to know Pookie? This is taken from an image of an old Buffalo Bills game program. The game was played at War Memorial Stadium back in 1963 when it was still the Boston Patriots and they were in the AFL. I modified it in photoshop and then converted it into a jpeg so that the site would accept it. Unfortunately the conversion process and editing cost me some image quality. I could have prevented it if I had been more careful but I was just doing it for my own entertainment.

Old Buffalo Bill actually gets a shot at Pat Patriot in the original but he falls victim to modern image editing techniques in my version. What's that Bill? They didn't have that capability back on the frontier? You want a flag on that play? So Sorry Bill. That's what you get for driving large, slow mammals to near extinction.

NoRespect said:
What would you like to know Pookie?

Official Program - .50. Too bad that'll never happen again. You did a good job on the pic NR. Do you have any other old Boston Patriot stuff?

Back