Walking Dead Season 7 ( Spoilers)

I'm not so sure about Negan killing Simon. I could see him maybe getting ready to kill him and then having Rick's gang attack. Negan gets captured and that leaves Simon to lead what's left of the Saviors. I really hope they don't kill him off. He's too good of a character.

I thought Jadis was going to pull a gun out of that box and kill herself. The applesauce was a bit of a curveball. It will be interesting to see what part she plays in the rest of this. This might be a stretch, but remember the helicopter from the first part of this season? Simon mentioned there being a helipad behind the dump. Hmmm....

I actually think that chopper has something to do with the new group they came across which, IMO, is more than likely the New World Order (new government) of the more recent comics. Google it.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

I've pretty much given up on Rick killing Negan, it just ain't in the cards. I'd love to see Jadis take Negan back to the dump and feed him to what's left of her group, that would be epic payback.

I also think something is going to happen to Darryl but I'm hoping not, he's one of my favorite characters on the show.

In the comics, Rick slits Negan's throat but Negan is still alive and jailed at the prison in Alexandria. Of course, the show doesn't always go directly off the comics.

I actually think that chopper has something to do with the new group they came across which, IMO, is more than likely the New World Order (new government) of the more recent comics. Google it.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

In the comics, Rick slits Negan's throat but Negan is still alive and jailed at the prison in Alexandria. Of course, the show doesn't always go directly off the comics.

So do you think that Jadis is somehow tied to the new group? It just seems weird that she would have a landing pad right behind her junkyard.

I haven't read the comics but have heard this said many times over the years. This one time i'd like to see them stick to that script.

Ummm....so how are you going to just let Negan walk away like that? I still don't think he's going to walk back to the Saviors and have them all fall in line. There was dissension before, the other half just needed a leader and now they have Simon. By the way, who do you think Negan picked up in the car? I've been racking my brain and just can't come up with it. Maybe Aaron? They showed him in the previews for next week so maybe that will be a lead up to him running into Negan.

Another helicopter. I'm guessing that its the same crew that went to hilltop. I don't know why else Jadis would have had a wheelbarrow full of salt. They were probably supposed to be making a trade and Negan screwed that all up.

Was anyone else hoping that Morgan would just crack that little trouble making kid upside the head so he won't do anything stupid ever again? They already killed off Carl. We don't need another one.

Speaking of Morgan. I'm really looking forward to seeing him in FTWD. That show has been getting better every season and it looks like they're going to add more interesting characters besides Morgan.

Ummm....so how are you going to just let Negan walk away like that? I still don't think he's going to walk back to the Saviors and have them all fall in line. There was dissension before, the other half just needed a leader and now they have Simon. By the way, who do you think Negan picked up in the car? I've been racking my brain and just can't come up with it. Maybe Aaron? They showed him in the previews for next week so maybe that will be a lead up to him running into Negan.

Another helicopter. I'm guessing that its the same crew that went to hilltop. I don't know why else Jadis would have had a wheelbarrow full of salt. They were probably supposed to be making a trade and Negan screwed that all up.

Was anyone else hoping that Morgan would just crack that little trouble making kid upside the head so he won't do anything stupid ever again? They already killed off Carl. We don't need another one.

Speaking of Morgan. I'm really looking forward to seeing him in FTWD. That show has been getting better every season and it looks like they're going to add more interesting characters besides Morgan.
I think it might be Simon, it has to be someone that is from his group or related to his group, otherwise he probably would have killed him/her.

I agree about Henry, that little shit needed a good ass whoopin for the trouble he caused them. I was glad to see Rick and Morgan kill those Saviors, can't believe they were stupid enough to untie them after what Morgan had said to them earlier.

When does FTWD return?

I think it might be Simon, it has to be someone that is from his group or related to his group, otherwise he probably would have killed him/her.

I agree about Henry, that little shit needed a good ass whoopin for the trouble he caused them. I was glad to see Rick and Morgan kill those Saviors, can't believe they were stupid enough to untie them after what Morgan had said to them earlier.

When does FTWD return?

I don't think it's Simon though. When Negan pulled up to the gates he told the guards not to let anyone else know that he was back. He knows what Simon did to the garbage pail kids and he's not happy about it.

FTWD returns on April 15. I would assume that they will finish things up with Morgan in the next couple episodes and then he will pop up on FTWD somewhere close to midseason.

By the way, who do you think Negan picked up in the car? I've been racking my brain and just can't come up with it.

I'm guessing it's Laura, the female Savior who fled from the ambush Dwight led her group into after the battle at Alexandria. She knows Dwight's secrets.

I'm guessing it's Laura, the female Savior who fled from the ambush Dwight led her group into after the battle at Alexandria. She knows Dwight's secrets.
Good call, forgot about her.

Good call. I had forgotten all about her. Hell, I probably won't even recognize her. ROFL

RIP Simon. It was a real bummer to see him get killed off like that. I was hoping to see a civil war between the saviors. I definitely didn't expect Negan to give him a fair shake after what he did though but what a great fight scene.

It looks like Eugene went full savior a-hole. Got a feeling that Rosita is going to find him and end him before long.

Dwight is screwed with a capital F. Couldn't quite tell what Negan's plans are for him from the previews for next week.

RIP Simon. It was a real bummer to see him get killed off like that. I was hoping to see a civil war between the saviors. I definitely didn't expect Negan to give him a fair shake after what he did though but what a great fight scene.

It looks like Eugene went full savior a-hole. Got a feeling that Rosita is going to find him and end him before long.

Dwight is screwed with a capital F. Couldn't quite tell what Negan's plans are for him from the previews for next week.

The last episode was the first episode that I have enjoyed this year. I wish Rosita would have instantly put a bullet in Eugene instead of them kidnapping him. He is an annoying character.

We've been watching from day one and have read the novels online. This is the first year I keep a book with me reading as the show is on. I have never done that and I am still caught up this season. There have been episodes that I can sum up in three sentences or less. Happy to see FTWD and ITB arrive shortly.

Glad to see Simon gone, he was nothing more than a Negan wannabe anyways, might as well have the real deal. I thought it was funny seeing him chained up to the fence groaning and gnashing his teeth in the air.

Agree about Dwight, it's not looking too promising for him. Looks like this season is going to end with another battle, hopefully Negan gets his this time.

Can we just agree that Maggie isn't pregnant anymore? I know these writers are bad but they couldn't possibly overlook something as obvious as a pregnant woman showing by now could they? I would guess that sometime soon they're going to do some flashback showing that she lost the baby. Then again it wouldn't surprise me too much if they just tried to pretend that it never happened. ROFL

Can we just agree that Maggie isn't pregnant anymore? I know these writers are bad but they couldn't possibly overlook something as obvious as a pregnant woman showing by now could they? I would guess that sometime soon they're going to do some flashback showing that she lost the baby. Then again it wouldn't surprise me too much if they just tried to pretend that it never happened. ROFL

I believe there was a scene where she was sitting at the desk in the main office of the Hilltop house holding her non-existent baby bump a few episodes back. Pretty magical.

So we're going to have Maggie, Jesus and Daryl against Rick and Michonne next season? That's a bit of a curveball. The giant herd that Rick and the rest of the group came across could be a problem next season. Most people's theory is that the herd is being led by the Whisperers. One theory I had is that maybe that herd is the "horde" from Fear The Walking Dead that Troy built up to take out his own family's settlement. If you don't watch that show, you won't know what the hell I'm talking about.

Speaking of FTWD, that was a pretty damn great season premiere. It's pretty refreshing that they added so many new characters right out of the gate. I think that was a lot of people's complaint that the characters just weren't interesting enough although they do have a couple pretty solid characters (Nick and Strand). Adding Morgan is awesome and John seems to be a pretty good character too.

Looks like they are sticking to the storyline in the comics as far as Negan goes but what a complete let down in that last episode.

I am intrigued about what Maggie and Jesus have in store for Rick and Michonne so I guess I'll have to keep watching next season.

I am personally glad TWD is done for this season. I have been watching from day one and have been reading, though not caught up, with the novels. This season was meh. But FTWD like Alk said fantastic and with Sonny coming this Sunday on ITB something to be excited about.

This season was terrible and my wife and I are calling it quits. Maggie, Jesus (almost forgot he was still on the show), and Daryl vs Rick and Michonne is such a stupid story line. Neither of us care about any character on the show anymore. None of them get enough camera time to care about them. I think Daryl was in 20 minutes of this season.

I was actually kind of hoping everyone would just kill each other in the field and the show would end right there.

Maybe they'll find Rick a hair dryer next season.

Back