Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Moss Authentic Jersey

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Milloy Authentic Jersey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Sox 04 Champions t-shirt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would wear the Brady jersey. It will create the biggest bru ha ha with the Jests fans and you would really be showing your true fandom...plus it might conter the 10 billion Brett jersies...

As long as you're not ACTUALLY wearing the Sox hat. Be a fan of them, that's fine. But you're going to a FOOTBALL game. Not BASEBALL. Same reason I hate it when people wear football jerseys to baseball games. You wind up looking like a doofus.

As long as you're not ACTUALLY wearing the Sox hat. Be a fan of them, that's fine. But you're going to a FOOTBALL game. Not BASEBALL. Same reason I hate it when people wear football jerseys to baseball games. You wind up looking like a doofus.

Point noted.

The thousands of fans who regularly cross-over with their gear at games beg to differ, though.

In any event, I love wearing my Sox hat as much as possible in the NY area, because it truly pisses off the NYY fans, and that's ALWAYS a huge goal of mine.

I'm going with the Moss jersey. It's gonna be hot, but the blue authentic jersey is loud and screams PATS fan much more than a t-shirt, any t-shirt.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Point noted.

The thousands of fans who regularly cross-over with their gear at games beg to differ, though.

In any event, I love wearing my Sox hat as much as possible in the NY area, because it truly pisses off the NYY fans, and that's ALWAYS a huge goal of mine.

I'm going with the Moss jersey. It's gonna be hot, but the blue authentic jersey is loud and screams PATS fan much more than a t-shirt, any t-shirt.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you not tailgating?

Back