:::WARNING:::BASEBALLTHREAD:::WARNING:::BASEBALLTHREAD:::

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
I know we have baseball fans out here, and this isn't about the Sox because they suck so...

The Astros have effectively replaced the dynasty Yankees over the last several seasons, though to be honest, they look more like the 90's Braves. Hate those cheating fucks and to watch them go down the way they did...at home no less...was so enjoyable. Hopefully this closes their window. Generally I appreciate extended runs of greatness by teams that win multiple championships (with some obvious exceptions), but fuck these guys

I was very happy to see the Rangers route the Astros at home, now if only Arizona can beat the Fillies it would make the WS worth watching.

I was very happy to see the Rangers route the Astros at home, now if only Arizona can beat the Fillies it would make the WS worth watching.
Trea Turner won a ring with the Nats and was Mrs.'s O.Z.O. favorite player during that run. Gotta go Phillies here

Trea Turner won a ring with the Nats and was Mrs.'s O.Z.O. favorite player during that run. Gotta go Phillies here
Understand but I cannot, ever root for any team from Philly and Kyle Shwarber, who played for the Sox and did absolutely nothing for them.

Understand but I cannot, ever root for any team from Philly and Kyle Shwarber, who played for the Sox and did absolutely nothing for them.
I was pissed when they didn't bring him back, he was 28. I'll never forget the bow he took in the '21 LCS. The man was born to play in Boston. All I can say is be glad he didn't end up with the Yankees

Back