Watch The real "Genious" of the Patriots!!!!

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
To rebutt all your rediculas comments ahead of time if you actually watch this footage & read the actual rules...

http://www.stlouisrams.net/xxxvi/

1- " Thats just 1 game"
A- No...thats how the Patriots have played for 6 years...

2- "We just man handled the Rams and played more physical"
A- NO...Those were cheap shots & 180 yards of non-penalties...not one single Ram WR left the game & had 365 yds passing

3- "Why don't the other teams play flag football"
A- NO...Why don't the referees just let the Patriots opponents spare with their helmets & late hit Brady to facemask & tackle out of bounds...I'm sure every team would love to be able to play by Patriot rules.

What a Joke .... you should all shut your mouths & just be happy you have 3 Rings because you all sound rediculas

Last year....8 of your 10 wins came from all under .500 record teams....and your 6 losses all .500 plus teams beat the crap out of the Patriots...

Same as this year so far ....the best team you played...Denver beat the crap out of you & you beat all rhe 1-6 teams...

Definately superbowl material again...if your the Patriots

Congrats Dolphin22, you guys didn't lose yesterday. :thumb:

this whole mis-spelling of the word REDICULAS is getting to be regoddamdIculas.

DOLPHIN22 LISTEN UP: SEE THE LITTLE RED LINE UNDERNEATH THE WORD REDICUlLAS AS YOU TYPE IT? THAT MEANS YOU HAVE SPELLED IT WRONG YOU DAM SIMPLETON.

I feel better now.

Have some pride man! Show off that edumacation.

We know you are a 1 trick pony and are completely obsessed with the phenomenal success of the NEP, but for shit's sake, the least you can do is TRY and sound like you had some schooling.

"Great" posts guys!!!.... 1 trick pony ???...I have fun with you guys...it's like playing with Jerry's kids

Dolphin22 on 10-30-2006 at 04:29 PM said:
"Great" posts guys!!!.... 1 trick pony ???...I have fun with you guys...it's like playing with Jerry's kids

You forgot to post that link again. :p

Back