***Weekly Betting Contest*** Join Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Dingleberry

A cunning linguist
Reaction score
Hello to everyone at Patriots Planet. With the blessing of @Undertaker #59* , I am starting up a betting contest for the last 6 weeks of the regular season and running thru the playoffs. The winner(s) will earn bragging rights as well as additional betting money for next season's contest, which will run the entire season.

I ran this contest for 3 seasons (actually 2.5 seasons) at another Patriots forum. It was very popular and became a great addition to our watching experience as football fans. Especially with the Patriots being so bad!

This week will start off with the betting lines for each game, the Over/Under for each game, and money line odds for Underdog winners. Contest rules and starting bank rolls will be posted in the coming days. Here is a look ahead at Week 13 lines. These lines will likely change between now and Wednesday when the contest begins.

Please post below an interest in playing, and I will tag you in the post on Wednesday for the first week of betting. It will give you some additional rooting interests as you watch the games each weekend!

Thanks. See you on Wednesday.

Current lines below. NO BETS YET!

1701102316643.png

Bumping for more to join in the betting. It all starts this weekend beginning with TNF.

Post below that you are in.

I'm interested, but what kind of bankroll are we talking about for it? I'm also leery of joining a group that would have me as a member.
The rules and bankroll will be posted Wednesday when betting opens. But it's all pretend money, Dinglebucks if you will.

It does get pretty competitive. We will do the full season next year. I may even do Draft betting this April. I did it last year on the other site, and it was a lot of fun.

Thanks for joining!

Chevy brought up something important. Hookers and blow (both kinds) are comped to all of you who bet with us.

There will be a small fee for penicillin shots though.

Chevy brought up something important. Hookers and blow (both kinds) are comped to all of you who bet with us.

There will be a small fee for penicillin shots though.
I'm going to take the Dingle Dollars and spend it on weed and hookers. I'll be Living La Vida Loca baby!!

1701128502997.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back