Welcome BS POLICE---this threads for you.

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
I figured this will be a good thread for you to post in here because I have a feeling it will be needed.:coffee:

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Question what is spygate?

Question What is DeflateGate?

Question what do you think of Mike Kensil, Roger Goodell, and Ryan Grigson?

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Question: Your thoughts on this Sundays Game?

Does Manning have a arm of a 12 year old boy?

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Looks like the BSPolice left..So Soon?

I thought we had a live one finally...:sulk:

I figured this will be a good thread for you to post in here because I have a feeling it will be needed.:coffee:

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Is there a way the mods can keep the trolls out of legit threads and set up threads just like this especially for them?

Kind of like a personalized AA. People can choose to visit or not.

Is there a way the mods can keep the trolls out of legit threads and set up threads just like this especially for them?

Or, dump them in the AA... Mix a few divisional rival fans together in the AA, kick back and enjoy the show.

That's my vote. :coffee:

Or, dump them in the AA... Mix a few divisional rival fans together in the AA, kick back and enjoy the show.

That's my vote. :coffee:

But then we would be no better than other sites that immediately ban other fans once they are outed.

Yeah yeah, ban that troll imapig, throw hiis ass into the jungle, oh wait the Bangles lost, throw him in to that giant air port, no, no they lost too.throw him into

Yeah yeah, ban that troll imapig, throw hiis ass into the jungle, oh wait the Bangles lost, throw him in to that giant air port, no, no they lost too.throw him into

No, they didn't lose. They broke up back in the late 80s. They may have reunited though.

Interesting tidbit: The chick singing "Eternal Flame" recorded the vocals while totally naked. :coffee:

I would MUCH prefer known trolls NOT be allowed to start threads. That's unsat.

Yeah, but I think there is a line to walk here. People like Sheriff are definitely better in their own thread, but if a visiting fan disagrees with a point in our existing threads, and makes his points without trolling, I do not see a problem with that. If he starts turning multiple threads into the same argument, it may be better contained in a single thread. Every case is different.

We do have the ability now to ban users from single threads too.

If it comes to it as well, it would be easy to make a new user profile that is the same as registered user, but does not have the ability to start new threads.

I think if they come here and start in with the BS scandals that they should be sent to the AA, maybe make it part of the rules for signing up to this site explaining it. If they want to talk about that garbage let them do it on their on fan board (they do anyways so...).

I'm going to avoid the questions about Spygate and Deflategate, because I'm certain we disagree on the details, and a surface description of their historical significance won't satisfy your bloodthirst.

I don't know Kensil, Goodell, or Grigson personally, so I can't offer up much there either.

I think Sunday's game will be a good one. Advantage appears to be definitely with the Patriots, though I don't think it's as hopeless for the Broncos as many analysts and fans do.

I think the Broncos need to play nearly mistake free, control the clock, and limit the Patriots scoring opportunities in order to win.

I think the Patriots have a larger margin of error, could win with either clock control or repeated, quick scoring, and will not be overly challenged containing the Denver Offense.

While Manning's arm strength has certainly diminished, I think 12 year old can be understood to be an overstatement, and either way, his arm isn't the place where the Broncos success will be rooted in this game.

I think Sunday's game will be a good one. Advantage appears to be definitely with the Patriots, though I don't think it's as hopeless for the Broncos as many analysts and fans do.

I think the Broncos need to play nearly mistake free, control the clock, and limit the Patriots scoring opportunities in order to win.

I think the Patriots have a larger margin of error, could win with either clock control or repeated, quick scoring, and will not be overly challenged containing the Denver Offense.

While Manning's arm strength has certainly diminished, I think 12 year old can be understood to be an overstatement, and either way, his arm isn't the place where the Broncos success will be rooted in this game.

That's a good post, and I agree with much of it.

The biggest danger the Bronocs face I think is if they get behind and abandon the running game and rely on Manning to win it for them.

Force manning to beat you on the outside & deep throws. Key will be taking away the run. Anderson & hillman had success . Getting to the outside for some big runs .

Turnovers will be critical as well.

The Patriots might be able to survive one, although even one could be the break the Broncos need to close them down, and I don't think the Broncos can win if they turn the ball over at all.

Broncos pass rushers know they need to get to TB quick, I expect to see several neutral zone/offside infractions by the Broncos that will keep drives moving or give them first downs.

Broncos pass rushers know they need to get to TB quick, I expect to see several neutral zone/offside infractions by the Broncos that will keep drives moving or give them first downs.
This. I also expect more man to man coverage by the Broncos to slow down Bradys timing. They know Brady gets the ball out of his hands in 1,7 to 2.2 seconds, and the best way to force Brady to hold on to the ball is grab Edelman and double team Gronk. I think the Donkys get flagged for a few of Defensive holding calls. I gaurentee they The Donkys are Praying the Refs let them play.

Back