WestWorld or Patriots vs. Seahawks?

Will you watch WestWorld or Patriots vs. Seahawks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because I was watching Westworld I missed most of the first half but tuned in to see the Seahawks score a TD with seconds remaining before halftime - literally the first play I saw after Westworld ended.

The game pretty much went the way I expected.

I thought Al Michaels was kind of desperately hyping how dramatic and exciting the game was, like TV people are really worried about how boring the NFL is, and I kept thinking no, this is really boring with yet another commercial. I'm wondering if anyone else had the same perception: that Al Michaels kept saying " so exciting! So dramatic! Another lead change!"

Because I was watching Westworld I missed most of the first half but tuned in to see the Seahawks score a TD with seconds remaining before halftime - literally the first play I saw after Westworld ended.

The game pretty much went the way I expected.

I thought Al Michaels was kind of desperately hyping how dramatic and exciting the game was, like TV people are really worried about how boring the NFL is, and I kept thinking no, this is really boring with yet another commercial. I'm wondering if anyone else had the same perception: that Al Michaels kept saying " so exciting! So dramatic! Another lead change!"

You have to admit, seeing Pete Carroll all pumped and jacked, made the game very exciting.

popcorn

Back