WestWorld or Patriots vs. Seahawks?

Will you watch WestWorld or Patriots vs. Seahawks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm totally into WestWorld these days (very much unexpectedly as it's not something I expected to enjoy). I have to admit I am a bit down on both Brady and Belichick this week. I think this might be the breaking point for me with the NFL. We'll see.

I'll be in the stands, so it's a moot point for me.
Also, we rarely watch network TV live. We DVR most of it and watch at our convenience. For HBO, we use the Roku and our son's HBO account, so we watch whenever it's convenient.

So I guess that equates to both.

Of course you can watch "both" if you are willing to wait until after one or the other. I'm so focussed on WestWorld I'm more interested in seeing the next episode than I am in watching yet another NFL game.

Let's face it: the Patriots are going to win but if they don't, who really cares?

Haven't watched WestWorld. Will probably start when the season is complete so it can be marathoned if we like it.

I need to get up at 4:30am on Monday, so I am not even sure how much the game I will be able to watch live. :(

Let's see now. I can record a program and watch it later or I can enjoy the drama of a game between 2 great teams. I think I'll watch the game.

I think this might be the breaking point for me with the NFL. We'll see.

So, your still hanging in with the league in spite of what the GingerGerk did to Tom and the patriots, and inspite of the horrible product, and in spite of the endless commercials and in spite of the horrific work by game officials. But Tom and Bill's politcs might cause you to finally give it up.

I am more amazed that a segment of Pats fans are ditching or considering ditching their Pats Because Brady and Bill are friends/supporters of the Donald. That's every bit as, if not more, stupid then all the diehard Hillaryites crying themselves to sleep or contemplating suicide or preparing to murdering the Trumpsters.

With all due respect, T144, Nutkick.

Cheers, BostonTim

Of course you can watch "both" if you are willing to wait until after one or the other. I'm so focussed on WestWorld I'm more interested in seeing the next episode than I am in watching yet another NFL game.

Let's face it: the Patriots are going to win but if they don't, who really cares?

Check your on demand options. You may be able to watch the episode before it airs.

I did the second week and I checked after last weeks episode and the next three weeks were already listed.

Since I DVR everything so I can zip through commercials, and I need to "Do My Job" with the Power of Whiskey®, so I'll watch the game.

Check your on demand options. You may be able to watch the episode before it airs.

I did the second week and I checked after last weeks episode and the next three weeks were already listed.

Since I DVR everything so I can zip through commercials, and I need to "Do My Job" with the Power of Whiskey®, so I'll watch the game.

I did that with episode 2 but I forgot - I think I watched it on the Saturday before it aired on Sunday. Is Sunday's episode already available? (Or I guess I could check Saturday). Wait, do you mean the next THREE episodes are already available on demand? Is this on Verizon?

Looks like maybe I'll be able to see Poldark in real-time afterall.

I'll be in the stands, so it's a moot point for me.
Also, we rarely watch network TV live. We DVR most of it and watch at our convenience. For HBO, we use the Roku and our son's HBO account, so we watch whenever it's convenient.

So I guess that equates to both.

we do this as well. Friday is TWD night. The Strain season just finished, so we're going to need something to replace it soon. Plan is just to record and then binge.

Thanks for the heads up.

I checked On Demand and I've got 6 episodes sitting there. Excellent. I might do a mini-binge tonight.

:thumb:

I'm totally into WestWorld these days (very much unexpectedly as it's not something I expected to enjoy). I have to admit I am a bit down on both Brady and Belichick this week. I think this might be the breaking point for me with the NFL. We'll see.

cry me a river...:coffee:

I did that with episode 2 but I forgot - I think I watched it on the Saturday before it aired on Sunday. Is Sunday's episode already available? (Or I guess I could check Saturday). Wait, do you mean the next THREE episodes are already available on demand? Is this on Verizon?

Looks like maybe I'll be able to see Poldark in real-time afterall.

Comcast.

I clicked on the HBO on demand page, and I saw the next three episodes listed. I didn't try to play them though.

I watch sports and news, rarely anything else but this show Lucifer interest me

image.axd.jpg

Pythagorean numerology...

:eek:

Back