what are you listening to now?

I saw Sabbath with Gillan. I also saw them with Dio and Ozzy twice each. I like Gillan better in Badlands and yeah, 34 is WAY too young to die.

He died from AIDS (he shot up heroin with his favorite uncle biker who had it). He was definitely not gay. Jake E Lee said the above as his theory. Makes sense.

Those concerts would have been badass!

The singer who replaced him was very good too!

I'm a big Iommi fan!

He died from AIDS (he shot up heroin with his favorite uncle biker who had it). He was definitely not gay. Jake E Lee said the above as his theory. Makes sense.

Those concerts would have been badass!

The singer who replaced him was very good too!

I'm a big Iommi fan!

It's never failed to amaze and sadden me how many great musicians have died from heroin, whether OD'ing or in this case, reciprocal effects. It's sad.

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

I was part of the exodus of Metallica fans after the Black Album and I still don't even know who the bass player's name is - but I was a Cliff Burton fan and saw them 4 times with him.,

Anyway, it was cool seeing where they are now, all old looking and stuff, so I give you almost 3 hours Live in Berlin from this past summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_hYeCZo2Nw&t=1116s

It's never failed to amaze and sadden me how many great musicians have died from heroin, whether OD'ing or in this case, reciprocal effects. It's sad.

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

I was part of the exodus of Metallica fans after the Black Album and I still don't even know who the bass player's name is - but I was a Cliff Burton fan and saw them 4 times with him.,

Anyway, it was cool seeing where they are now, all old looking and stuff, so I give you almost 3 hours Live in Berlin from this past summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_hYeCZo2Nw&t=1116s

Newsted? Or the dew from Suicidal Tendencies (Rob Trujillo)?

Wow...you've went to a lot of cool concerts!

I've probably been to about 100 concerts. A lot of those, I cheated, I worked in production for all the concerts at 6 Flags in Buffalo for 4 years so I saw everything, but music is my life. I sang in bands, toured, and once upon a time, in another life, thought =I was on my way to being a rock star!!!

Fail.........lol

I've probably been to about 100 concerts. A lot of those, I cheated, I worked in production for all the concerts at 6 Flags in Buffalo for 4 years so I saw everything, but music is my life. I sang in bands, toured, and once upon a time, in another life, thought =I was on my way to being a rock star!!!

Fail.........lol
This sounds familiar! I had a pretty good hardcore/speed metal run myself a while back. 🤘
Played a lot of shows with a lot of bands.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

My ears are hypersensitive. Like, loud TV Speakers are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me and I have tinnitus but I only hear it in a really quiet room and only if I try to hear it

What? I can't hear you...speak up!

My excuse is running heavy equipment for numerous years. Maybe a little too loud of music also. But, mostly heavy equipment.

Fail.........lol

rookie numbers...:coffee:

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Crap, that was supposed to say 1000 concerts... lol

much better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7V25sLsPOE

the-cult-beyond-good-and-evil-dpLKBOQUHASI9-9f17d924daed1b-570-420-1

Love this album and I've seen them a few times including on his tour at a small club in Boston.

Never seen this album cover before though.

Pretty badass.

I've seen them open for Pantera on their last tour ever in KC...and Max jammed with Machine Head in Tempe. Max lives in PHX.

Yes, I agree...Soul Fly is pretty badass!

Back