What QB would you want in the playoffs ?

I'd take Kurt Warner, he has a pretty good track record.

Who would you take dumbass, Mark Sanchez? Since you're using one stat from one game as your measuring stick of greatness. Sports shows might be looking at the entire body of work, not one playoff loss.

I sure as hell don't want this guy:

Marino threw for a career-low 95 yards. At one point in the game, Marino's line read: 0 for 7, two interceptions, two sacks, lost fumble returned for a touchdown.
His first pass was intercepted by Aaron Beasley. The next time Marino took a snap, he was sacked by Tony Brackens, and Brackens picked up the fumble and returned it for a touchdown.
Marino didn't complete his first pass until 10:43 remained in the second quarter. By that time, the Dolphins were behind 38-0 and Jaguars quarterback Mark Brunell was already on the bench.
When Marino mercifully went to the bench, the Jaguars led 48-7.

Yeah I would never want a Qb who was 15-4 in the playoffs, that would just be silly. Give me the guy who lost more than he won.

I'd take Kurt Warner, he has a pretty good track record.

Who would you take dumbass, Mark Sanchez? Since you're using one stat from one game as your measuring stick of greatness. Sports shows might be looking at the entire body of work, not one playoff loss.

I sure as hell don't want this guy:

Marino threw for a career-low 95 yards. At one point in the game, Marino's line read: 0 for 7, two interceptions, two sacks, lost fumble returned for a touchdown.
His first pass was intercepted by Aaron Beasley. The next time Marino took a snap, he was sacked by Tony Brackens, and Brackens picked up the fumble and returned it for a touchdown.
Marino didn't complete his first pass until 10:43 remained in the second quarter. By that time, the Dolphins were behind 38-0 and Jaguars quarterback Mark Brunell was already on the bench.
When Marino mercifully went to the bench, the Jaguars led 48-7.

wakeup call dippo! Brady lost all these games a few his team won dispiteb how pathetic he was...Brady had 2 season 03-04' he was even worth talking about as a QB i the post season... and yet you all have this dink & dunker as the greatest QB in history is quite the joke..

and after haveing the pussy Brady Rule be named after him and watching 07' choke job and now this year...hes exposed to exactly saying what I have been saying all along..he fvcking blows under pressure and is limited in all other arears

05' Denver
06' SD
06' Colts
07' SD
07' NYG
09' Ravens

Hey tommy terrific, why is mark sanchez better than you? Anyone? Buehler?

What is "I've only played one game?"

I have a feeling after he's played two you guys wont be able to use this dumbass argument anymore. :Eason:

wakeup call dippo! Brady lost all these games a few his team won dispiteb how pathetic he was...Brady had 2 season 03-04' he was even worth talking about as a QB i the post season... and yet you all have this dink & dunker as the greatest QB in history is quite the joke..

and after haveing the pussy Brady Rule be named after him and watching 07' choke job and now this year...hes exposed to exactly saying what I have been saying all along..he fvcking blows under pressure and is limited in all other arears

05' Denver
06' SD
06' Colts
07' SD
07' NYG
09' Ravens

So 15 in the playoffs is bad? Man you must think marino just sucks.

05' Denver
06' SD
06' Colts
07' SD
07' NYG
09' Ravens

Did that Ravens team kill your Dolphins magical last season? Dan marino choked for 18 years.

Brady 3 rings
Marino 0 rings

the end.

Its funny.. every D22 subject is about Tom Brady. All he does is talk about Brady.. i bet he dreams about him as well.

Its funny.. every D22 subject is about Tom Brady. All he does is talk about Brady.. i bet he dreams about him as well.

you know why ?....because it goes upo your ass's a fvcking mile everytime your reminded of just how mediocre Brady really is...I get a kick out of all you whining trying to make believe hes as great as Bob Krafts NFL media tries to sell as ...

I myself beside him being a pussy on the field....and a mumbling whining little bitch with that humble pie attitude...I actually like Tom Brady as a real good QB and Im certain a nice guy...

you know why ?....because it goes upo your ass's a fvcking mile everytime your reminded of just how mediocre Brady really is...I get a kick out of all you whining trying to make believe hes as great as Bob Krafts NFL media tries to sell as ...

I myself beside him being a pussy on the field....and a mumbling whining little bitch with that humble pie attitude...I actually like Tom Brady as a real good QB and Im certain a nice guy...

See the thing is....

99% of the time nobody even mentions Brady. You just start random threads like this one outta the blue and start bashing him. It's like you're sitting in your mom's basement thinking how great Dan Marino is and all of a sudden a disembodied voice says "Brady's better" causing you to post yet another of your mindless drivel threads here. You even reply to your own crap first a lot of the time. As if there's some invisible reply only you can see refuting your first post.

Meds.... look into em. :shake:

Brady > Marino

Dan Marino. I'd like him to be playing quarterback on the other team because I know he'll choke.

Bernie Kosar hands down....more modern?? Manning, Favre or Breeze.

However, I think I would take Sanchez or Flacco over Brady....It is amazing how his career is over.

However, I think I would take Sanchez or Flacco over Brady....It is amazing how his career is over.

I'd poke fun at your teams QB, but I'm not sure who that was.. did you guys have a QB?

they are alot more versatile than Tom standing in the Shotgun dumping 3 yarders all day...Flacco & Sanchez can actually make plays with their mobility & arms throwing outside the pocket on the run when in trouble...

Back