What's better than an N.E. win vs. the Colts??

6EFINRINGS

Reaction score
The Jests and Shitsburgh losing.. :toast:

Edit: I meant to say "almost as good as"....

Better? No. I'd take the win and wins for both those team.

In addition? Very nice indeed!

And I think Miami just lost to TB!!!:dance::cute::toast:

edit, not yet. 23 seconds left. Miami on TB34 no timeouts left...

Looks like we woke up both Tampa and Tennessee, huh? Last week Tampa surprises GB, this week almost squeaks one out vs. the Phins.

Since we beat Tennessee, they beat JAX, SF, and BUF. All pretty badly, too. Vince has been efficient and avoided the big screw ups - maybe he has given them a spark for real? That doesn't mean he doesn't suck, but still...

What a story that would be if they made the playoffs, huh?

Colts are closing the lid on the stadium tonight claiming showers are in the forecast. I checked with weather.com, and it says a 30% chance of a shower. Way to go, losers. Too bad we're gonna rain on their parade anyway.

Colts are closing the lid on the stadium tonight claiming showers are in the forecast. I checked with weather.com, and it says a 30% chance of a shower. Way to go, losers. Too bad we're gonna rain on their parade anyway.

Yep.

I think it's kinda funny that they're putting Go Colts signs in the seats too.....

Tonights forecast for Indianapolis:

And the forecast for tonight's big game in Lucas Oil Stadium is hot, with temperatures on the field approaching 110 degrees, and a 30% chance of skipping crowd noise cd's..

I hate weather pussocity. I hate it in everyday life, I hate that other ghey sports tank games due to weather, but I especially hate it in football.

Wait, CUF is a colts fan? I thought he was a Pats fan that hated Charlie Weis...

How many of them ARE there around here, anyway? They're like friggin roaches!

Come on flagg im always here win or loss it doesn't matter crappy part is i should be at this game but my dad took his buddy they are on the fifty yard line probably 8 rows up lucky asses.
I know, Chuck. That was more towards the other roaches that have been here for all of 6 days or so.

Back