Which you of you planeteers went bat-shit crazy on Seau?

dashoe

Reaction score
Fan arraigned for tackling Patriots LB Seau

31-year-old man charged with trespassing, assault and battery

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - A spectator who tackled New England Patriots linebacker Junior Seau on the sidelines during the team’s 47-7 win over Arizona has been charged with trespassing and assault and battery.
Thirty-one-year-old Todd Kobus, of Attleboro, made an initial court appearance Monday in Wrentham District Court, where a pretrial hearing was set for Feb. 17.
The Patriots said the fan was removed from the stadium and arrested by police after Seau was tackled during the fourth quarter of Sunday’s game.
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28353846/

This is hilarious!

But, how can someone be charged with assault and battery for tackling a football player on a football field?:confused:

a flag should have been thrown, it was clipping..

You have to be a first class jackass to jump onto the field and tackle a football player.

He got pelted with snowballs on his way to jail.

Me thinks poor Todd had a few too many at the tailgate party.

What would really suck is if he was there on someone else's ticket, because the Pats surely revoked the season ticket on whatever seat he was in.

maybe Belichick* will sign him up next year...he's alot younger than most all his LB'ers...and he took down a great HOF'er

Fan arraigned for tackling Patriots LB Seau

31-year-old man charged with trespassing, assault and battery

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - A spectator who tackled New England Patriots linebacker Junior Seau on the sidelines during the team’s 47-7 win over Arizona has been charged with trespassing and assault and battery.
Thirty-one-year-old Todd Kobus, of Attleboro, made an initial court appearance Monday in Wrentham District Court, where a pretrial hearing was set for Feb. 17.
The Patriots said the fan was removed from the stadium and arrested by police after Seau was tackled during the fourth quarter of Sunday’s game.
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28353846/

This is hilarious!

But, how can someone be charged with assault and battery for tackling a football player on a football field?:confused:
I bet you if this man his fined any money at all its not nearly as much as Goodell fines players for legal hits while actually playing football!

I bet you if this man his fined any money at all its not nearly as much as Goodell fines players for legal hits while actually playing football!

I'm surprised Kraft & Goodell didn't handle this internally like they do all Patriot violations and contraversy...to save face for that old Jr. Seau ...thats pretty embarresing when some drunk half in the bag can take down an NFL Hall Of Famer and infront of 70,000 fans

Me thinks poor Todd had a few too many at the tailgate party.

What would really suck is if he was there on someone else's ticket, because the Pats surely revoked the season ticket on whatever seat he was in.

I was trying to raise money & bail to wear my Dolphins helmet and Shirt a few years ago and run onto the field and sack Tom Brady....

I could see the Headlines now... and my interview on ESPN "So Lee...what the hell were you thinking" ... Well Chris (boomer) I was sick & tired of watching Tom Brady sit back there untouched for 8 seconds every play waiting for a WR to get free...He didn't even need a uniform or helmet the forst 11 weeks...

"Someone had to do it " it might as well be a fat long haired balding guy from the stands with a Dolphin Helmet on...

maybe Belichick* will sign him up next year...he's alot younger than most all his LB'ers...and he took down a great HOF'er

ROFL ROFL

Now all they need is for a fan to run out on the field and intercept a pass. :jester:

I'm surprised Kraft & Goodell didn't handle this internally like they do all Patriot violations and contraversy...to save face for that old Jr. Seau ...thats pretty embarresing when some drunk half in the bag can take down an NFL Hall Of Famer and infront of 70,000 fans

The dude tackled him from behind. Know your role and shut your mouth.

Back