Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Illegal Cameras

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • The Weather

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PayPal

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
"Craft payed the refs off so pussy brady doesnt get touched. They must have goodell on their side because he obviously gave them permission to video tap! The weather is also not fair! its too cold! Waaaa! The patriots are cheating bastards and BB should be suspended for being so mean! Dan Marino is the most prolific passer w/e in the world. We are the most winningest team in the nfl!"

Was my D22 impression good enough?

is there an all of the above?

As the new guy here in enemy territory, I'll go ahead and say that if the Pats win on Sunday, I'll be the first to give them credit.

This is not about you. We have a phins fan on here that thinks the pats have actually never won a legit football game in their history.

"Craft payed the refs off so pussy brady doesnt get touched. They must have goodell on their side because he obviously gave them permission to video tap! The weather is also not fair! its too cold! Waaaa! The patriots are cheating bastards and BB should be suspended for being so mean! Dan Marino is the most prolific passer w/e in the world. We are the most winningest team in the nfl!"

are you frigin !!! I actually thought I wrote that !

You forgot prolific YPC and no passing records in the first six of seven seasons.

He'll likely try to blame the media too! - sorry D22 I need to get my post count up! It's really all about ME!

even HOF NFL players who risk fines and Im certain calls from the Commish for gag orders are being told to shiut up because they speak out & are fvcking sick of Patriot/Brady favortism with the refs and the ball licking Brady media...

everyone is sick of the "Pussy Rule...OH!!! I mean the "Brady" rule...I love all the attention it gets and will stick to his pusst ass legacy forever !!!

LMFAO!!! The Patriots have the biggest QB Pusst the NFL has ever seen !!!

This is not about you. We have a phins fan on here that thinks the pats have actually never won a legit football game in their history.

7 years BB* stealing every opponants signals pretty much covers it !!!...as Porter says if someone is guilty and caught cheating an asterisk should be next to theior name..***

7 years BB* stealing every opponants signals pretty much covers it !!!...as Porter says if someone is guilty and caught cheating an asterisk should be next to theior name..***

Any time you say, "as porter says" that ends the conversation and it is looked at as BS. The dolphins cheated, is there an * by their name?

I give it a 5 out of 10.

It needs a couple fvck's thrown in there, probably could use an * next to BB, also you might want to call Midgar a dipshit somewhere in that post.

Terrible job.....Way too much proper grammer and spelling.....

Excuses !!!! The whole fvcking Patriot Nation whined & bitched the first 5 weeks when Brady "Suxked" ranked 20th in the league...because god damn Welker wasn't in the lineup and the rookie who took his place had 9 catches for 100 yds...

Oh and the pathetic Brady crying like a bitch running to the referee when hes not even tackled & barely touched...what a pussy ...I think the they should call themselves the NE Pussies ...

Brady has shaken off the rust ..be afraid..this will be a good warm up for the real test next week..hope the pats don't get caught up in the trap game thing this week though..

Meh.

Not really.

Lost big points on one part. It's spelled "most winningess".

oh yeah alomst forgot..d's going to blame the refs and the fact that the phins are starting three rookies in the d-scondary, and of course injuries..

Back