• Mike Cloud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Vrabel

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
G

Not daring to tempt the fates -- Who will step up for the Pats in this week's game against the Jags?

I picked Brady for no other reason than I think he's due for a big game at home.

I think you might be right, although I picked Brown. The Pats are due for a game that isn't close. If the line can give him time, he should have a big day against the Jags' secondary. I just think Brown has to be chomping at the bit to get back in the game, and Brady stands to benefit the most from his return. Antowain is the other one who could have a big day. I look for the Pats to come out throwing and add in a lot of play action once they have them thinking pass. I think they might gash them up the middle a few times. The Jags have a tough defense but the Texans' third string QB Dave Ragone does not prepare you to face Brady and the attack of the Smurfs. The Jaguars' d-line is the strength of the team. The two keys for the Pats are giving Brady time and stopping Fred Taylor.

I'm going to guess this game will be about stopping Fred Taylor (or whatever his name is) and stopping the long pass. Therefore I guessed the DB's will be most important - the only DB was Harrison.

This week I've got to go with my guy Antowain ( I'm assuming he gets most of the carries, ) and because he really needs a big game or i believe as most others do , that this will be his final year as a Patriot.

mrsteel said:
my guy Antowain..... this will be his final year as a Patriot.

I don't think there's much question about that chief......

I too think A. Smith will be the featured back in the cold nasty weather, but if the snow holds off, we may see more of Faulk.
I voted for Vrable, the guy just keeps getting stronger, and he is a difference maker when it comes to disrupting the QB. I look for him to have a couple of sacks against the somewhat mobile rookie QB, and maybe a pass blocked or fumble recovery.

Offensively I look for Brown to make a statement!

I would also have to say Vrabel. That guy is a sack monsta!!!! The whole D is really gonna be big in this game.

Back