Why? Because we are the Dolphins.

phin4ever

Reaction score
We are the only NFL franchise with a Undefeated Season!

We have won Super bowls!

We have had one of the Greatest NFL Head Coaches... Don Shula!

We have the greatest one year turn around in NFL history!

We constantly beat the Patriots or are at least competitive each year
no matter how bad our record is.

Patriots constantly sign players we can not keep!
Wes Welker, Heat Evans, Morris,and countless others over the years

We mauled the Patriots 38-13 at HOME this year with a 1-15 team from a year ago. ! A Patriots Team that was 50 seconds from winning the Super bowl last year. That first game was for the division not the latter.
We took the division from the Jets on Sunday.

We are the AFC division champs and we earned it!

Why all this because we are the Dolphins.

Now yes we are still a young team and are still rebuilding
but it is time for at least some marginal respect from the Patriots fan.
Now I show respect to Brady for his greatness as well as Belicheck for being great as well. And I feel honored to have Great Team like the Patriots in our division to battle with year after year.

However some Pats fans are really out of control. Show some class and give us props and wish us well in the playoffs for once. It has been a long time for us getting to the playoffs. I rooted for the Pats during there first Super bowls just because they were for the AFC east. Sometimes beyond all the smack is a Brotherhood of the rivalry. Not all Phins are ass clowns and neither are Pats fans. So some class and Root for us as we represent the AFC East.

Dolphins 09'

Tuna and his helpers certainly pulled off one of the greatest turnarounds I've ever witnessed. The AFC East was blessed with a fairly easy schedule this year, and it's amazing to me that the only difference between making and not making the playoffs this season turned out to be the Fins beating the Chargers at home versus the Pats losing to them on the 2nd week of back-to-backers out on the West Coast. Wow.

Word to the wise however: first-time playoff teams almost invariably have setbacks the next season. Last year's Jets and the 2002 Pats are perfect examples of this phenomena. You won't get the luxury of a last place schedule or teams taking you lightly next year. Add to that, that Parcells will almost certainly skate if Huzeinga sells the team, and I think the Dolphins are far from being out of the woods.

Perhaps the days of "league laughing stock" status are over though. As an older fan, I've been though that in New England, and I can empathize with how much that sucks.

Regardless of what happens in Miami this weekend (and I think they will struggle mightily to win a playoff game), all-in-all this has been a stupendous season for y'all. Congrats and enjoy. :toast:

....'cause in 2009 I've got the feeling it'll be "business as usual" in the AFC East. ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing Miami be successful in teh playoffs. That said. You gotta win something before you get my respect. :toast:

I wouldn't mind seeing Miami be successful in teh playoffs. That said. You gotta win something before you get my respect. :toast:

we did..the AFC East...Bob Krafts division...

We are the only NFL franchise with a Undefeated Season!

We have won Super bowls!

We have had one of the Greatest NFL Head Coaches... Don Shula!

We have the greatest one year turn around in NFL history!

We constantly beat the Patriots or are at least competitive each year
no matter how bad our record is.

Patriots constantly sign players we can not keep!
Wes Welker, Heat Evans, Morris,and countless others over the years

We mauled the Patriots 38-13 at HOME this year with a 1-15 team from a year ago. ! A Patriots Team that was 50 seconds from winning the Super bowl last year. That first game was for the division not the latter.
We took the division from the Jets on Sunday.

We are the AFC division champs and we earned it!

Why all this because we are the Dolphins.

Now yes we are still a young team and are still rebuilding
but it is time for at least some marginal respect from the Patriots fan.
Now I show respect to Brady for his greatness as well as Belicheck for being great as well. And I feel honored to have Great Team like the Patriots in our division to battle with year after year.

However some Pats fans are really out of control. Show some class and give us props and wish us well in the playoffs for once. It has been a long time for us getting to the playoffs. I rooted for the Pats during there first Super bowls just because they were for the AFC east. Sometimes beyond all the smack is a Brotherhood of the rivalry. Not all Phins are ass clowns and neither are Pats fans. So some class and Root for us as we represent the AFC East.

Dolphins 09'

Sorry but phin fans do not exactly give respect here, so I will reserve that for teh dark corners of my house late at night. Congrats on your season.

on a 3rd tie breaker:coffee:

excuse me we held all the tiebreakers dippy....we had to win and we were in...The Jets with a win would have still lost to the Pats...and the Pats needed to make the playoffs:

- the Jets to win...
- the Dolphins to lose
- Raven to lose

excuse me we held all the tiebreakers dippy....we had to win and we were in...The Jets with a win would have still lost to the Pats...and the Pats needed to make the playoffs:

- the Jets to win...
- the Dolphins to lose
- Raven to lose

actually if the ravens lost and the jets won, the jets were in.

- the Jets to win...
- the Dolphins to lose
- Raven to lose

It was a 3rd tie breaker numb nuts, they both finished 11 - 5, they spilt the two meetings, the Fools had a better conference record that the Pats by a game....THE THIRD TIE BREAKER.

It was a 3rd tie breaker numb nuts, they both finished 11 - 5, they spilt the two meetings, the Fools had a better conference record that the Pats by a game....THE THIRD TIE BREAKER.

It was actually a fourth tie breaker, not bad with the easier schedule and all the Pats injuries...must be a very hollow division championship dumb dumb.ROFL

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

What Patriot injuries ?... Brady and Thomas...welcome to the NFL...its part of the game...

Really they only had two players hurt? I will have to check on that....nope you are stupid and wrong as usual.

Really they only had two players hurt? I will have to check on that....nope you are stupid and wrong as usual.

OH!!! Im sorry I forgot Ted Bruiski missed the Raiders and Cardinal game in the snowstorm !! Im sure he was missed...along with Harrison that 39 year old slow poke !!! ( although don't let him catch you!!)

OH!!! Im sorry I forgot Ted Bruiski missed the Raiders and Cardinal game in the snowstorm !! Im sure he was missed...along with Harrison that 39 year old slow poke !!! ( although don't let him catch you!!)

Yeah it was only bruschi, keep going.

New England is a Dynasty...................top of the food chain. Patriots are mentioned in the same breath as the '60s packers, 70's steelers, 80's niners, etc. Miami is a second tier franchise at best...................... Misfortune came calling and allowed the lowly bottom feeding fish to drag themselves off the carpet briefly..........But buisness as usual will resume next season and once again The Pats will take thier rightful place as the elite team in the east.....and the entire conference for that matter. You all know it. Enjoy your moment in the sun.......make sure you buy a hat or a T-shirt to comemmorate the occasion. But like I said before....Dont blink......It's gonna be over real quick.......................oh yeah, GFY while your at it.

Another nugget that may or may not amuse you sorry fuggers: Every anylyst has said the Pats were the best team in the division this year by far................discuss............

Another nugget that may or may not amuse you sorry fuggers: Every anylyst has said the Pats were the best team in the division this year by far................discuss............

They were the best team in the division in my opinon, that makes it even more sad.

Off course they all did...they are Bob Kraft NE Patriots for christ sakes...were the hell have you been ???

Did they all fail to acknowledge and mention that the Patriots had the 31st weakest cupcake schedule in the NFL and had 5 losses and all against the 5 most cometitive winning teams they faced...3 of them are playoff contenders...the Dolphins, Colts, Steelers, and Jets & San Diego

How do those facts back up the Patriots being the best in the East ?...Im really curious...

I don't feel obligated to explain the obvious to fans of second tier teams whos only success came in the distant, distant past............Ask all the experts..they're the ones saying it.............................Fans of dynasties really can't be bothered by the likes of you.........................

I don't feel obligated to explain the obvious to fans of second tier teams whos only success came in the distant, distant past............Ask all the experts..they're the ones saying it.............................Fans of dynasties really can't be bothered by the likes of you.........................

seems you completely ran away from my question...your like randy Moss trying to avoid taking a hit after the catch !!!!

Back