WOW!! Refs hand Miami the win

Smudger

Registered Loser
Reaction score
3rd quarter - Umpire standing over the ball when Delhomme wants to snap it to catch the confused Dolphins out of position. Instead of an easy completion and probably a TD the Ump waits until the Fins are ready and they pick the ball off. 7 point swing thanks to the officials.

4th Quarter - Starks blatantly dives at Delhomme's legs but NO FLAG for Roughing the Passer?! instead of 1st and Goal on the 4 yd line, Panthers settle for a FG: 4 point swing thanks to the officials.

Bill Parcells, The Williams Sisters, Gloria Estafan, Ricky Williams' dope dealer are paying the refs and killing this league.

I demand a congressional investigation.

DOLPHINS ARE CHEATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

3rd quarter - Umpire standing over the ball when Delhomme wants to snap it to catch the confused Dolphins out of position. Instead of an easy completion and probably a TD the Ump waits until the Fins are ready and they pick the ball off. 7 point swing thanks to the officials.

4th Quarter - Starks blatantly dives at Delhomme's legs but NO FLAG for Roughing the Passer?! instead of 1st and Goal on the 4 yd line, Panthers settle for a FG: 4 point swing thanks to the officials.

Bill Parcells, The Williams Sisters, Gloria Estafan, Ricky Williams' dope dealer are paying the refs and killing this league.

I demand a congressional investigation.

DOLPHINS ARE CHEATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

- Yea !!! ...thats what the ref was doing in Carolina's stadium, You know!!! that away field advantage everyone always talks about...

- OH!!! by the way...Thats the "Brady Rule"...not the Delomme rule...you have to be a fvcking pussy to get the call

Who is negging D22? He doesn't deserve to be in red. Send all your D22 neg reps my way please.

Who is negging D22? He doesn't deserve to be in red. Send all your D22 neg reps my way please.

You can thank me for both your neg rep line and his. He's a welcher. That's worse than being simply an annoying troll.

Refs felt bad for the Dolphins.. since they are so pathetic and a laughing stock.. it was amazing to watch such a tremendous amount of suck on both sides of the ball from two teams. What Contrast to Indy Pats, where both teams look like they belong in the NFL not the UFL.

wow this is the worst thread ever. this clown did not even watch the game.

I guess Ricky Williams is a Referee becuase he handed us the win!!
Refs and us a win. We mauled the panthers without the Wildcat.

Sounds like a Pats fan getting nervous about wining the divison.

wow this is the worst thread ever. this clown did not even watch the game.

I guess Ricky Williams is a Referee becuase he handed us the win!!
Refs and us a win. We mauled the panthers without the Wildcat.

It seems teh owner of the dolphins has the refs paid off.

Don't worry Fins fans, the Pats fans have to complain about the refs 7 days a week, it was the Fins turn:)

Was there a game on last night? I must of not missed out, since a bunch of nobodies played.

Don't worry Fins fans, the Pats fans have to complain about the refs 7 days a week, it was the Fins turn:)

Well the refs do give ballgames to the colts. Hell, isnt their owner part of the rules committee? How lame are the colts?

The only way Pats fans will get nervous about the division is if we lose a QB and Miami finds one.

The Jests could learn from Miami though. Better to have no QB on the field than an INT machine.

Back