Www.dabearz.com Troll Alert.

I'm wearing a jock for the rest of the week. This could get rough.

MEPATNUT on 11-21-2006 at 08:30 PM said:
I'm wearing a jock for the rest of the week. This could get rough.

I guess so, their coming in the door like flies.....

>)

dabearz.com are not real Bears fans,, they are "Johnny come lately" Fans. Most are teenagers and are jumping on the bad wagon. Funny they are accusing me of someone they banned.. Good stuff. 4th and 26th, is a 30 something guy who lives with his parents, he is appox 280lbs and has no job.. This is too easy... but then again making fun of kids is easy, and for that i feel badly.

CHICAGOKID on 11-22-2006 at 12:34 AM said:
dabearz.com are not real Bears fans,, they are "Johnny come lately" Fans. Most are teenagers and are jumping on the bad wagon. Funny they are accusing me of someone they banned.. Good stuff. 4th and 26th, is a 30 something guy who lives with his parents, he is appox 280lbs and has no job.. This is too easy... but then again making fun of kids is easy, and for that i feel badly.

That's very descriptive.. Almost stalkish..

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

CHICAGOKID on 11-22-2006 at 12:34 AM said:

Ya but he makes a mean sausage on da grill dere!!

BEEEEEAAARS!!!!

mgoblue101415 on 11-21-2006 at 01:38 PM said:
Sorry, but the Cubs fans have the market on misery, but we've excepted it and are content with it. Red Sox fans were just more vocal and whiney with their misery. ;) [/B]

ya.. we are just to drunk to be vocal. :party:

CHICAGOKID on 11-22-2006 at 05:34 AM said:

Oh you got me there CHICAGOKID AKA BEAR-DOWN. I guess I will cry myself to sleep tonight. For a good laugh watch the jets fans tear CHICAGOKID AKA BEAR-DOWN a new ass.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=130104&page=35&pp=20

He stole my name !!!!!! I am the real Chicagokid on Dabearz.com so please don't associate me with him. I am not that kind of person and would never talk like that on any forum.

this is too funny. bears fans arguing amongst themselves on a pats board.

chris66 on 11-22-2006 at 04:07 PM said:
this is too funny. bears fans arguing amongst themselves on a pats board.

shhhh, don't run them off, it's been a great little soap opera......and I have to know how it ends.......

Guitarzan-54 on 11-21-2006 at 12:01 PM said:
Fair Warning, Guys.......this might be the guy that just got BANNED from DaBearz.com

....for Flaming the JETS fans with "jokes" about "how WEAK their buildings also are"
....in regards to THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!!!!

Sorry, we don't tolorate the Flaming of fellow posters on DaBearz,
and we DO NOT encourage it on our Affiliate BRETHREN Rival Fans Boards either.

We are ALL Brethren on the same field, come SUNDAY.
We ALL share the same LOVE for the AWESOME SPORT of FOOTBALL!!!

....and we all LOVE our TEAM!

It's all about R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!! ....and RESPECT for our Brethren Rival Fans on THEIR site!!!

He FORGOT that....and was BANNED for it.

GO BEARS!!!!!......GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

COME 'ON, SUNDAY - BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEARS - PATRIOTS....!!!!!

THIS is FOOTBALL!!!!

I've read nothing but good posts from you. You da man!

I hate to be the one to say this though, but Grossman is going down! :jerkit:

I'd say on Brady, but they aren't on the field at the same time! He might just.......:hump: his offensive lineman or:spank: his RB to make them protect him. In the end, the Pats D-Line will lull him into a false sense of security where all he'll see is....:Ohbaby:

That guy embarassed bear fans so we stripped his fan hood from our team. He has too many asshole attacks. He is looking for a new home right now.

Back