Www.dabearz.com Troll Alert.

CHICAGOKID

Reaction score
Website
www.dabearz.com
I SEEN YOUR TROLL MESSAGE,,, but here is your fair warning,,,,, most of their members are trash talking trolls, and we will try to post trash in this section. Just thought i`d give you the heads up.

As the week moves on they will be all over the forums,, trust no one. Soon others will post and try to act normal. Then when it comes close to game time they will flame the forums. Good luck with that.

Good luck on the game..Sunday.

CHICAGOKID on 11-21-2006 at 11:35 AM said:
I SEEN YOUR TROLL MESSAGE,,, but here is your fair warning,,,,, most of their members are trash talking trolls, and we will try to post trash in this section. Just thought i`d give you the heads up.

As the week moves on they will be all over the forums,, trust no one. Soon others will post and try to act normal. Then when it comes close to game time they will flame the forums. Good luck with that.

Good luck on the game..Sunday.
YOU AT RECESS?

I loved dodgeball, and tag was fun too

I hate it when people got the commas and periods all mixed up.

And I am not even a native English speaker. Imagine what I would feel if someone messes up Chinese punctuations...:banghead:

Fair Warning, Guys.......this might be the guy that just got BANNED from DaBearz.com

....for Flaming the JETS fans with "jokes" about "how WEAK their buildings also are"
....in regards to THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!!!!

Sorry, we don't tolorate the Flaming of fellow posters on DaBearz,
and we DO NOT encourage it on our Affiliate BRETHREN Rival Fans Boards either.

We are ALL Brethren on the same field, come SUNDAY.
We ALL share the same LOVE for the AWESOME SPORT of FOOTBALL!!!

....and we all LOVE our TEAM!

It's all about R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!! ....and RESPECT for our Brethren Rival Fans on THEIR site!!!

He FORGOT that....and was BANNED for it.

GO BEARS!!!!!......GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

COME 'ON, SUNDAY - BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEARS - PATRIOTS....!!!!!

THIS is FOOTBALL!!!!

Totally..

We are infiltraiting.. and now are ready to destroy.. he he he..

I mean look at us... we are very scary...

teddy-bear.jpg

Now if that doesn't strike fear into your heart.. nothing will. :)

So should we grab the women and children and flee for the hills abandoning this place? Maybe we should just blowup this place so there is nothing left for the Huns to use to their advantage?

Better yet, maybe our "nice guy" front is working and when all the trolls finally come...we can cut them down all at once because you know....most of us are reformed, battle hardened, mercilous ex-trolls who found this nice place to call home and retire to. Kinda like some foreign army thinking they can just quitely roll through some inoccous backwoods town in Militiagan or Idaho that is populated with Vietnam Vets that have a cache of old weapons just waiting to use.

Bet you never thought of that did you?

sonsofkraftybob on 11-21-2006 at 12:07 PM said:
So should we grab the women and children and flee for the hills abandoning this place? Maybe we should just blowup this place so there is nothing left for the Huns to use to their advantage?

Better yet, maybe our "nice guy" front is working and when all the trolls finally come...we can cut them down all at once because you know....most of us are reformed, battle hardened, mercilous ex-trolls who found this nice place to call home and retire to. Kinda like some foreign army thinking they can just quitely roll through some inoccous backwoods town in Militiagan or Idaho that is populated with Vietnam Vets that have a cache of old weapons just waiting to use.

Bet you never thought of that did you?

Ya well half of us are cubs fans.. We are used to torture. Nothing you guys can do to us can be as bad as that. ;)

Bearfanmike20, your sig image is the balls.

No worries... trolls have no chance to exist here.

However, we may need to enlarge the assclown asylumn.

Bearfanmike20 on 11-21-2006 at 12:14 PM said:
Ya well half of us are cubs fans.. We are used to torture. Nothing you guys can do to us can be as bad as that. ;)

True. Up until 2004 at least as Red Sox fans we could trump that, but no longer...

cka203 on 11-21-2006 at 12:16 PM said:

I hope that's not a euphemism... :thailor:

Bearfanmike20 on 11-21-2006 at 12:17 PM said:
Thanks. :) I do my best.

You should meet Dirtywater...he's our resident graphics guru here. Did my AV. Did my wallpaper too! Here it is...

ScreenShot003.jpg

cka203 on 11-21-2006 at 05:16 PM said:

We like abusing them on our site also. They never last long anyway. This guy got all upset when someone from the jets site called him a Homo. He spammed their site for 5 hours.

yup and then when we told him to calm down he lashed out and started attacking everyone, has some serious internet tough guy issues to work out!!

JD10367 on 11-21-2006 at 11:26 AM said:
True. Up until 2004 at least as Red Sox fans we could trump that, but no longer...

A Red Sox trumping a Cubs fan???? In what friggin universe was that in??

Let's see...

Red Sox last WS win before 2004 - 1918
Cubs - 1908

# of Red Sox WS appearances ( before 04 ) since 1918 - 4
# of Cubs WS appearances since 1908 - 6

Last Red Sox WS appearance ( before 04 ) - 1986
Last Cubs WS appearance - 1945

# of Red Sox playoff appearances since 1918 - 10 ( most of which people's kids around here were alive to witness )
# of Cubs playoff appearances since 1908 - 11 ( most of which my parents weren't even alive to witness )

Longest Red Sox playoff drought - 28 years
Longest Cubs playoff drought - 39 years

Red Sox - Curse of the Bambino
Cubs - Curse of the friggin goat

So I'm sorry.... How exactly could a Red Sox fan trump a Cubs fan???

Sorry, but the Cubs fans have the market on misery, but we've excepted it and are content with it. Red Sox fans were just more vocal and whiney with their misery. ;)

mgoblue101415 on 11-21-2006 at 01:38 PM said:
So I'm sorry.... How exactly could a Red Sox fan trump a Cubs fan???

Sorry, but the Cubs fans have the market on misery, but we've excepted it and are content with it. Red Sox fans were just more vocal and whiney with their misery. ;)

wahh wahhh wahh
oh I am a member of the witness protection program here's my pict before the move

_39463228_bartman-ap-203body.jpg

Back