You almost new it was coming (Brady checked out before it began)..

zeke mowatt

Reaction score
Aside from some inexplicable play calling and a criminal lack of urgency on offense late in the 4th. One thing was crystal clear from the second Zeke laid eys on Brady: He was somewhere else.
Anyone else notice that far-away/dreamy/dis-interested look in his eyes just prior to the game? Zeke first noticed that look pre-game at XLII. Seen it at various points since then.

Sounds crazy but whenever you see that look, you know a sub-par performance is coming.

Brady was out of his mind fantastic for half the season this year. Bad to average the other half.
The fact that he played like a bum yesterday leaves Zeke completely perplexed. I have no idea what to make of that performance. Jets played great on defense but we've all seen TFB shred better in the past.

He just didn't bother to show up............

you could tell they were going to lose when they walked out the gate. brady seemed uninterested and unfocused

100% accurate. He looked like it was beneath him to even be there. He looked bored, cold & like hd was missing some party or gala and he was just going through the motions. No fire, no energy, no heart. Gave it up like bitch on the first drive and turtled the rest of the game. Brady gets the blame here. If we all blow him when he's good then be should ass raped when he sucks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly. Seems like a recurring theme here when talking about Brady when he appears to be uninterested (Cleveland, GB). The sight of him standing outside the circle at the beginning, looking around elsewhere as the rest of his team mates were getting themselves pumped up was the story of the game. Him pouting on the sidelines after the first two drives doesn't help much either. The man looked like an emotional wreck during the presser.

I'll post 'em if there's more.

But as for the super bowl I thought I saw TB jumping around, excited during the pre game period.

Edit: Also, for anyone wondering if Brady could have possibly been sick he verified he wasn't, and the ammonia cup was just something that's between "the QB and the receivers".

If brady was sick he would never tell. He is not going to the Pro Bowl.

And that's bullshit IMO. Unless he is so hurt that he can't play a quarter of two hand touch against a bunch of vanilla defense, he should be there. The fans voted him in, the least he could do is show up. I personally don't care about the Pro Bowl but alot of people do. Don't act like you're above it all.

And that's bullshit IMO. Unless he is so hurt that he can't play a quarter of two hand touch against a bunch of vanilla defense, he should be there. The fans voted him in, the least he could do is show up. I personally don't care about the Pro Bowl but alot of people do. Don't act like you're above it all.

Even if he shows up, there's no guarantee that he, you know, shows up.

Aside from some inexplicable play calling and a criminal lack of urgency on offense late in the 4th. One thing was crystal clear from the second Zeke laid eys on Brady: He was somewhere else.
Anyone else notice that far-away/dreamy/dis-interested look in his eyes just prior to the game? Zeke first noticed that look pre-game at XLII. Seen it at various points since then.

Sounds crazy but whenever you see that look, you know a sub-par performance is coming.

Brady was out of his mind fantastic for half the season this year. Bad to average the other half.
The fact that he played like a bum yesterday leaves Zeke completely perplexed. I have no idea what to make of that performance. Jets played great on defense but we've all seen TFB shred better in the past.

He just didn't bother to show up............
Please stop posting in third person.

With that said, I agree he did his best Joe Flacco impression yesterday.

Please stop posting in third person.

With that said, I agree he did his best Joe Flacco impression yesterday.

Flacco had 3 turnovers and threw for about 100 yards. Not sure I see the comparison, or I missed a bunch of the pats game. Which might be possible. I was watching it through my hands like a scary movie.

Back