Pizza hut?

Speaking of pizza, I got some from the mellow mushroom last night and I want to re-heat it in the oven because pizza warmed up in the microwave is nasty. What temperature do I set the oven for and how long do I keep it in the oven?

depends how frazzled you want it, wouldn't leave in too long or all it will dry it out too much.:shrug:

My friend told me to sprinkle some water on it before I put it in the oven so it won't dry out. The same person also told me a long time ago that aliens landed on my roof and that is why I hear strange noises in my attic. :shrug:
Absolutely made no sense but I believed him for a second. Not.

My friend told me to sprinkle some water on it before I put it in the oven so it won't dry out. The same person also told me a long time ago that aliens landed on my roof and that is why I hear strange noises in my attic. :shrug:
Absolutely made no sense but I believed him for a second. Not.

need to watch out for them aliens in the attic ROFL

Aliens or???

LOL I'm not afraid of rats. I worked in a pet store when I was in high school. I had to grab rats by their tails and give them to customers. Not one of my favorite jobs but it was fun playing with all the other cute animals... minus the snakes. :)

LOL I'm not afraid of rats. I worked in a pet store when I was in high school. I had to grab rats by their tails and give them to customers. Not one of my favorite jobs but it was fun playing with all the other cute animals... minus the snakes. :)
snakes in the Attic...mmm...could be a title for a movie?

snakes in the Attic...mmm...could be a title for a movie?

LOL I cringe when I see pictures of snakes. I don't do well when it comes to snakes. My friend played a mean joke on me a few years ago. He left a fake snake in my car and then one on my front porch. That ay hole! :cuss: I'm still mad at him for doing that. I don't think I ever recovered emotionally from that.

LOL I cringe when I see pictures of snakes. I don't do well when it comes to snakes. My friend played a mean joke on me a few years ago. He left a fake snake in my car and then one on my front porch. That ay hole! :cuss: I'm still mad at him for doing that. I don't think I ever recovered emotionally from that.

would comment but....ROFL

Speaking of pizza, I got some from the mellow mushroom last night and I want to re-heat it in the oven because pizza warmed up in the microwave is nasty.

That is so true! Pizza reheated in the microwave is an abomination!

In Mel Brooks' 'Silent Movie,' mime Marcel Marceau is the only person who has a speaking role.

I've figured out why the Celts are starting off poorly in each game this season.

They're missing the James Posey Man Hugs.

Are any of you good at hugging very tall men?

Back