Week 3, 2020 - Raiders @Patriots

I'm surprised by his overall game and passing accuracy, but the most impressive thing about him so far is how he has won the team over showing leadership and, in particular, I like the way he is encouraging to the young WRs. They are starting to respond instead of playing in fear of making a mistake.

Harry hasn't been perfect, but he's off to a much better start and is now a legit target during key moments, which makes the offense more diverse and takes some of the burden off Edelman.

Newton even has Izzo involved and I can't wait for Asiasi and Keene to get some reps.

Aside from all that, Cam is really fun to watch. I think he's having a blast here and has totally bought into the program. It appears I was totally wrong about bringing him in and I'm glad of it.

I was actually excited when they brought Cam in. I KNEW the level of enthusiasm he brings to a team and it has been oh, so much needed.

I can't think of a better recharge than Cam freaking Newton.

Even Belichick is smiling almost daily.

I dunno. I’m still not sold on this style of offense. Definitely not until we get some rushing production from someone outside of cam. Last week was still a loss. Like I said, funnest loss in 20 years..........

Looks like Harry picked up an ankle injury somewhere. In addition to his shoulder. I doubt he’ll ever play fully healthy. Eddlemans banged up too. I dunno, I think this should be a win, but on the other hand the way the Pats offense has developed goes against everything I’ve ever believed leads to success in the nfl. Last week was fun to watch, but it was a loss. It can’t be Cam vs the opposing teams def every week. It can be gameplaned for, and eventually it’s gonna get him hurt. Not cause he’s injury prone, but because he’s human.

The raiders have a good Oline, and josh Jacobs is for real. He may be banged up though. This games gonna be tougher than we think.

You’re just a ray of sunshine, aren’t you ?
I noticed that you didn’t put the blame where it truly belongs, which is in the defense, not the offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Damien Harris@DHx34·

Soon.

EizS84RXsAAsyW0

I'm surprised by his overall game and passing accuracy, but the most impressive thing about him so far is how he has won the team over showing leadership and, in particular, I like the way he is encouraging to the young WRs. They are starting to respond instead of playing in fear of making a mistake.

Harry hasn't been perfect, but he's off to a much better start and is now a legit target during key moments, which makes the offense more diverse and takes some of the burden off Edelman.

Newton even has Izzo involved and I can't wait for Asiasi and Keene to get some reps.

Aside from all that, Cam is really fun to watch. I think he's having a blast here and has totally bought into the program. It appears I was totally wrong about bringing him in and I'm glad of it.

I like this, also. When young guys think to much it hurts their game, but it's hard to just react when you are afraid of making a mistake. If Butler hadn't reacted at the snap of the ball, if he had thought for just a split second, he wouldn't have been in time to make that pick.

I'm very curious to see Harris get some real work. After all the accolades he got during "training camp" I believe he's been inactive so far.

Maybe we'll get a chance to see a showdown between two former backfield mates this Sunday. I cut Sony a lot of slack after his playoff performance as a rookie, but now I'm officially concerned that he's no longer the guy he appeared to be in College. The chronic knee issue appears to have slowed him down. He looked just that vs. Seattle. No explosion.

Nothing wrong with admitting an error. Now just enjoy.

I was actually excited when they brought Cam in. I KNEW the level of enthusiasm he brings to a team and it has been oh, so much needed.

I can't think of a better recharge than Cam freaking Newton.

Even Belichick is smiling almost daily.

He’s the PERFECT succession QB to the GOAT.

I'm very curious to see Harris get some real work. After all the accolades he got during "training camp" I believe he's been inactive so far.

Maybe we'll get a chance to see a showdown between two former backfield mates this Sunday. I cut Sony a lot of slack after his playoff performance as a rookie, but now I'm officially concerned that he's no longer the guy he appeared to be in College. The chronic knee issue appears to have slowed him down. He looked just that vs. Seattle. No explosion.

Went on IR for a wrist I think. Not eligible to return until next week I think.

Will defense ha e a better preformance . Then dumpster fire Wilson took full advantage patriots defense formations. Especially having Bentley as only LB .

Let's go PATRIOTS!!

Let's get this win and these degenerates back to Vegas.

We're not stopping Jacobs. He's killing us early on getting huge chunks of yardage.

Back