110 NFL Brains

It's studies like this that make me wonder if my love of football is misguided.
Sad to think this may be the sport's undoing.
Sadder for the players & their families.

Sad to think this may be the sport's undoing.
Sadder for the players & their families.

Football is the ultimate combination of Chess and a Demolition Derby. Unfortunately, it involves human beings. :sulk:

Football is the ultimate combination of Chess and a Demolition Derby. Unfortunately, it involves human beings. :sulk:

and didn't they outlaw demolition derby's? (I can't recall any since I was a kid)

and didn't they outlaw demolition derby's? (I can't recall any since I was a kid)

Today's plastic and aluminum chip and sensor snowflake sensitive cars wouldn't make for very good demolition derbys., they're not exactly the ol' Chevy Impala.

Pure BS by teh goddamn ambulance chasing lawyers. Boxing whose object IS to cause unconscousness and a concussion; is not bothered by these pieces of human garbage.

Why ? Because there is no concentration of wealth to readily sue and steal. F all the ambulance chasing shysters. I wont believe much of their propaganda unless they work "pro bono" and not take 1/3 rd of a victim's life earnings, without batting an eye...:spank:

I decided that mine was, so I use the time and money that I used to spend on it elsewhere now.

Back