2015 Patriots Planet Draft Day Thread

Patriots4ever

Running Up the Score
Reaction score
We are almost a week away from the NFL draft.

It has been discussed amongst some long time members that we have a get together for the draft, as we have done in the past. Anyone who is interested can attend. We are looking at Saturday, May 2nd at The Commonwealth Restaurant and Pub in Quincy, MA

I will post this on Facebook too, but wanted to give all members who may be newer an opportunity to get together with some of us old timers like Mikiemo. He's wicked old. Maybe we can sticky this thread for the next week so it won't get buried in the influx of posting that's going on.

In any event, I am in the process of putting this time together for Saturday. It's a nice, clean, friendly place conveniently located off the highway. They have pool tables, Golden Tee Golf, and buckets of 4 Bud/Bud Light for $12 and a full menu including pizza. The bar tenders are friendly and will accommodate our needs as we have held this event here in the past and I'm a regular customer. Some members have shown interest in getting a hotel room at the nearby Quincy Marriott as well which is an option going forward too. These events are casual and extremely fun. If you are my friend on Facebook, please share this message as you see fit. Hope to see you all there.

Regards,

Mike AKA Patriots4ever

Screw it I might show up. Then you guys can throw beer at me (if I'd be so worthy) for defending tony too much :coffee:

When it was first mentioned last month, I was ready to be there. But now I have out of state family coming for the weekend, so I'll have to watch from home.

Hope everyone has a great time. It's been a long time since we formally organized a formal gathering. It used to be an annual event until the NFL decided to screw it up by moving the 1st 3 rounds to Thursday and Friday.

Screw it I might show up. Then you guys can throw beer at me (if I'd be so worthy) for defending tony too much :coffee:

Sometimes we have short memories. I hope I can make it, and it would be great to meet you.

I don't know why the NFL messed with the Draft. I really loved it when it was 2 weeks ago and on a Saturday

This makes me ROFL....

tumblr_lz7ed1ciW71r5uuddo5_500.png

FWIW, not that there's huge interest or anything, the bar tender has reserved the high top table directly to the left as you walk in and we will have the big screen TV too.

Hope this isn't a waste of time, but it's looking that way

Back