2021 Patriot UDFA List

You would be wrong. There was a lack of depth in this draft for various reasons so there were few worth taking a flyer on.
That plus the roster is pretty tight sand there is one less preseason game. Less t reps to pick and choose among the available guys already on the roster

Middie may not know that the draft was comprised of what, almost 50% fewer draftees than in a typical year?

Next year there’s going to be a YUUUUGE pool of undrafted rookies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I am sure I seen at least one source saying that this years draft class was about 35-40% smaller than a typical class. Gonna be a lot of good talent that drops to later rounds next year, Day 3 in 2022 is going to be crazy

I am sure I seen at least one source saying that this years draft class was about 35-40% smaller than a typical class. Gonna be a lot of good talent that drops to later rounds next year, Day 3 in 2022 is going to be crazy

I heard more than 1 former GM (Gil Brandt included) say that players drafted in rounds 4-5 this year will be round 7 or udfas next year.

I read that there were 660 players who declared for the draft this year and 1700-1900 was typical.

Back