35 Years Ago Tonight...

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
This is how I found out...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x6zcRPp8zVg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is how I found out...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x6zcRPp8zVg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

same here

I had just returned home from a night out, and heard it on my truck radio. I felt the blood drain from my face, and thought I was going to puke.

It was unfathomable to me as to why anyone would want to shoot him, or any rock star/singer. Still is.

I had just returned home from a night out, and heard it on my truck radio. I felt the blood drain from my face, and thought I was going to puke.

It was unfathomable to me as to why anyone would want to shoot him, or any rock star/singer. Still is.

I dont remember much i was only 3 years old :dbanana:

I was watching the Pats on Monday night football.......Howard came on with the announcement......I absolutely could not believe it.

For those of us who grew up in the 60's, we were used to horrible political assassinations, but the murder of a rock star, and a member of the Beatles nonetheless, it was a huge sickening gut punch.

I was a vol firefighter and was on a call in Windsor Connecticut on the way back to the firehouse we got word...very sad to hear that....

I remember that night for the strangest reason. I was with a girl I was dating. In her bedroom at her parents house. Where we had sneaked in. I had parked down the street and not in her driveway. At any rate.. her old man must have heard us and started yelling up the stairs at her, asking what the hell was going on up there. This prompted my escape from a second floor bedroom window onto her garage roof, from where I made my way back to my car, and heard about Lennon's death on the radio.

Back