#62 - Devery Hamilton LT, NYG

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
update- Dev is currently 2nd on the Giants depth chart at LT. The Giants also currently only have one healthy LG and he's played a lot at that position. Looking like that roster spot is his to lose at this point

update- Dev is currently 2nd on the Giants depth chart at LT. The Giants also currently only have one healthy LG and he's played a lot at that position. Looking like that roster spot is his to lose at this point

Tremendous

Very impressive kid. He appears to have a bright futur
Thanks Hawgie. PFF's grade from this last game. BTW, Dev only played one series at LG-

*Devery Hamilton, who played left guard Sunday, earned the second-highest overall grade among the O-linemen with his 73.1. He graded well in both the run and passing game with marks of 75.1 (pass) and 69.4 (run).

current Gmen depth chart-

Dev is firmly the 2 at LT, but both the 1 and 2 at LG are both listed as questionable, which means he could get the start Week 1 at LG.

Dev played the whole game yesterday , exclusively at LT. Got flagged for a hold on way play, and it was an NFL-caliber hold (he got turned the wrong direction on a snap and just tackled the DT) but was solid other than that (even recovered a fumble. Told him if he ever gets a ball in the end zone I expect a big man dance).

Where I was really impressed was when the Jets started bringing a LB off the edge and the Giants left him out there one-on-one. Did a good job keeping him off the QB long enough to get a throw off.

currently projected to make the 53 man roster-

Jr and I told Dev he's allowed to play for any team in the league that doesn't ride horses or perform for fish

Or the ravens
well, to be fair I'd be watching the games from a luxury suite so i could shove down enough crab cakes and Maker's Mark to at least make it bearable...

Back