72 Dolphins All Time "Greatest " SuperBowl Team ever in the History of the NFL

Undertaker #59 on 03-09-2007 at 10:38 AM said:
You know, D22, you REALLY need to pay attention to who you are responding to. This reply quoted above is directed at a Bengals fan of all things.

Im not blind ... I saw his Bengal pictures ... It's funny how a "Bungle' fan can relate & defend Patriot nation....cracks me up!

Dolphin22 on 03-09-2007 at 01:00 PM said:
Im not blind ... I saw his Bengal pictures ... It's funny how a "Bungle' fan can relate & defend Patriot nation....cracks me up!

Cracks me up how a guy who loves stats sooo much cant realize that the most IMPORTANT stat is who is hoisting the Lombari Trophy at seasons end. Which reminds me when was the last time that happened stat boy?

NFL Superbowl Trivia

[1] What NFL team made it to the SuperBowl with the 24th worst rated defence & the 22nd worst rated offence in the NFL??

[2] What QB in the History of the NFL was awarded an MVP and threw the ball a measly 135 yds with 80 of them after the catch?

[3] Can you name the "ONLY" team in the History of the NFL that didn't have 1 single holding call against them throughout the whole playoffs & Superbowl ?

[4] What team barely won 3 SB's by "ONLY" a 9 point margin?

[5] What SB Champion is noted for the "Cinderella" season?

[6] Can you name a 3 time SB championship team that has lost 11 games in the past 2 seasons to all the good +.500 % teams they played ?

[7] What teams in the AFC besides the Colts, San Diego and Denver own the Patriots ?

[8] What lousy 6-10 AFC East team & their 2nd string not only shutout the Patriots but actually "Mercy Kneeled" with 2:00 left on the 3 yd line?

[9] Besides the Cincinatti Bungles & the Arizona Cardinals, what other NFL team were the wipping boy & laughing stock of the NFL for 65 years ?

[10] What team was voted the "Greatest" SB team in the History of the NFL on ESPN?

Therick67 on 03-09-2007 at 10:48 AM said:
Yeah...but Danny the CHOCKER has lots of recordsROFL

He sure does !!!...absolute best in the History of the NFL !!! I'd sure hate to be him, the "Greatest " of all time !!!

I'd rather be like Trent Dilfer with 3 rings like Tom Brady is !!!

What NFL team hasnt won a SB in 34+ years! But damn they put up good numbers....

What GREAT QB never had the TALENT to lead his team to a SB

What NFL Team has an owner is too cheap to build a stadium that is suitable for NFL play

What NFL Team hires CRAP coaches to try and get them to the promise land and ends up further in the sh!t.

What NFL team has a RB who is more worried about smoking weed then playing football and is to stupid to realize you cant buy weed without money.

What NFL picked Dante Culpepper instead of Drew Bress because it was the "safer" pick

What NFL team has a QB Tandem of Lemon and Harrington as thier best options...only to cut Harrington.

Any takers????

LMFAO

AFPATSFAN on 03-09-2007 at 01:30 PM said:
What NFL team hasnt won a SB in 34+ years! But damn they put up good numbers....

D-22 - The Dolphins the most winningess team in the history of the NFL
----------------------------------------------
What GREAT QB never had the TALENT to lead his team to a SB
D-22 - Thats way too easy...Tom Brady of course famous & recognized as the great "Dink & Dunker'
-----------------------------------------------

What NFL Team has an owner is too cheap to build a stadium that is suitable for NFL play

D-22 - You mean just like Kraft Stadium, cost $175 for Standing room ...the most expensive seats in the NFL...and you wonder why the referee favor the Patriots & their record at home is what it is... Need "W's to keep you fans...thanks to Bobby
-------------------------------------------------

What NFL Team hires CRAP coaches to try and get them to the promise land and ends up further in the sh!t.

D-22 - The Dolphins crap coaches pretty much shut down & out the Genious with 2nd stringers, don't really need much to beat the Patriots, it's the referees most teams worry about.
--------------------------------------------------

What NFL team has a RB who is more worried about smoking weed then playing football and is to stupid to realize you cant buy weed without money.

D-22 - I heard Ricky has the same dealer as Bellichecks son !!! ... If you think for a minute no Patriots smoke weed, you better think again, you should be more concered about the speed & problably steroids Teddy Bruiski was taking to enhance his performance than Ricky & most of the NFL puffing dope
-----------------------------------------------------

What NFL picked Dante Culpepper instead of Drew Bress because it was the "safer" pick

D-22 - Your a dip....you also realize it was a fofot over a throwing shoulder...I love the critics after the fact...you do realize that Cullpepper in his 6 yrs was #1 in yds - #1 in TD's and #3 in QB Rating & a 5 time ProBowler among all active QBs... And how many TD's has Randy Moss caught without him ???..your right bad choice ...
--------------------------------------------------------

What NFL team has a QB Tandem of Lemon and Harrington as thier best options...only to cut Harrington.

D-22 If you knew anything about salery cap issues & the fact that I know Harrington looked like Marino against The Patriots but he really is not that good for a 2nd stringer & 4 Million. You better pray the Dolphins don't pick up Trent Green

---------------------------------------------------

Any takers????

LMFAO

You should LYFAO thats what i did when the Patriots played the Dolphins, Colts, Denver, San Diego, Carolina, Chiefs, Jets, shit even 2-14 Detroit would have beat the great ones if they didn't tank it for you....LMFAO

Patriots Suck & always will...your already has beens ....

bwhahahahahahaha

A tool is easily identified ^^^^^^ LMFAO!

Go Culpepper!! He's the man if he cant run Rickey can!!!!! In the CFL at least!

D-22 - Your a dip....you also realize it was a fofot over a throwing shoulder...I love the critics after the fact...you do realize that Cullpepper in his 6 yrs was #1 in yds - #1 in TD's and #3 in QB Rating & a 5 time ProBowler among all active QBs... And how many TD's has Randy Moss caught without him ???..your right bad choice ... << What exactly is a fofot injury again?

Dolphin22 on 03-09-2007 at 02:04 PM said:

Patriots Suck & always will...your already has beens ....

The Pats where a 3rd and 4 from winning another Lombardi & will be in the hunt again this year.....the Fools on the other hand will be fighting for last place AGAIN.....how doe's it feel to have no shot and its only MarchROFL

Therick67 on 03-09-2007 at 02:14 PM said:
The Pats where a 3rd and 4 from winning another Lombardi & will be in the hunt again this year.....the Fools on the other hand will be fighting for last place AGAIN.....how doe's it feel to have no shot and its only MarchROFL

OUCH! Pre Draft elimination! CRUCIAL!

Sorry to disagree with ya D22, and Bengals fan or not, actually ya know what Im done defending the Pats, Undertaker wants to put his two cents in on what I said, Im done you guys fight this on your own!!! And you even forgot to put Kurt Warner in your list of QB pics with the lombardi!!!

D22 Thats too bad when a guy that was stocking grocery shelves can come in and win a super bowl and superbowl MVP, and ole Danny Boy with all his great stats cant win one!!! SAD!!! ELWAY WAS A BETTER QB!!!! And Warner!!!!

OchoCinco85 on 03-09-2007 at 02:39 PM said:
Sorry to disagree with ya D22, and Bengals fan or not, actually ya know what Im done defending the Pats, Undertaker wants to put his two cents in on what I said, Im done you guys fight this on your own!!! And you even forgot to put Kurt Warner in your list of QB pics with the lombardi!!!

No your post was great. I just thought it was funny that D22, started talking about "your team" "your offense" etc, like you were a Patriots fan. You should keep it up.

That being said, it is hard to convince D22 of anything.

Oh no no no no, I got much respect for the Pats, but my first love love love will always be with the Bengals!!!!

D22 Just wait till your girls play the Bengals bro, I think you will be calling them the Bengals, after they lay waste to that miserable crappy team known as the Dolphins!!!!

What team just overpaid for a way over the hill LB'er that never shuts up??

What team just lost one of the top slot receivers in the NFL for a low round #2 ands a pick four away from Mr. Irrelevant.

What team has basically sucked for over 30 years now, showing no signs of getting even close to good anytime soon??

What team has a poster so desperate for a winning team that they have this insatiable need to troll on the Dynasty of the century's message board??

Therick67 on 03-09-2007 at 02:14 PM said:

You what really makes me laugh...every time I hear that we were 3rd & 4 away from the SuperBowl !!!!

Just another rediculous illusion from all you Pat fans...don't you think the fact that Tom Brady couldn't hold on to a 21 -6 lead and Dillon & Maroney ran for an embarresing 60 yards total combined against the 32nd worst Defence in the NFL had something to do with losing ? Or even that Brady InT on the last drive ??

Maybe the facyt that the Patriots suck ass Defence gave up 32 frigin points in the 2nd half had something to do with losing ??

What do you think, you were a 3rd & 4 away from winning hah? If thats the way you all see it...Bless you...Go Pats !!!!!

You all really truly believe your own bullshit...!!!! Thats scary how you all see this game the way it never happened...yup 3rd & 4 away from the big one..thats it...

after that great performance along with the laughable San Diego win when they kicked your ass up & down the field on both sides of the ball the whole NFL world was hopeing the Patriots were going to be our 2006 SuperBowl champs !!!

Yupp !!!

It must suck to be forever relegated to the Assclown Asylum Dolphin!!!!! Enjoy your stay jag bag!!!!

Dolphin22 on 03-09-2007 at 09:35 PM said:
You what really makes me laugh...every time I hear that we were 3rd & 4 away from the SuperBowl !!!!

Just another rediculous illusion from all you Pat fans...don't you think the fact that Tom Brady couldn't hold on to a 21 -6 lead and Dillon & Maroney ran for an embarresing 60 yards total combined against the 32nd worst Defence in the NFL had something to do with losing ? Or even that Brady InT on the last drive ??

Maybe the facyt that the Patriots suck ass Defence gave up 32 frigin points in the 2nd half had something to do with losing ??

What do you think, you were a 3rd & 4 away from winning hah? If thats the way you all see it...Bless you...Go Pats !!!!!

Its a FACT that the pats where leading the game with under 2 minutes to go, try and pay attaention here - I know your a Fools fan and don't have much experience with the playoffs or superbowl.....if you win the AFC Championship game you go to the superbowl....an ILLUISION is that the Fools are going to make the playoffs any time soon...

How did the Fools do in Marinos last playoff gameROFL
I think the score was 67 -5ROFL

Therick67 on 03-10-2007 at 08:36 AM said:
Its a FACT that the pats where leading the game with under 2 minutes to go, try and pay attaention here - I know your a Fools fan and don't have much experience with the playoffs or superbowl.....if you win the AFC Championship game you go to the superbowl....an ILLUISION is that the Fools are going to make the playoffs any time soon...

How did the Fools do in Marinos last playoff gameROFL
I think the score was 67 -5ROFL

Do you bananna heads even listen to yourselves? It's like you all got laid for the 1st time..it's so laughable..na na! na! we got 3 rings & you don't,, we're the greatest and Marino Sucks !!!

Really cutt it out..its sad how you still have to defend 3 rings like this...but you should know the truth...the Patriots were just a 3rd & 4 yds away from another "Cinderella season..Yupp!!

A team that lost 11 games in the past 2 seasons to all the good teams they played could have been our 2006 Chumps " again.!!!

How exactly is this team so great when they can't beat the good ones they play??? Can you please explain that to me....seriously...do you really think any of the good teams were afraid to play the Patriots when they prove they can't compete even against the 6-10 Dolphins & 2-14 Lions

I think if anything teams were mostely afraid of the referee favortism the Pats get to have won 30+ games in the past 5 years by 3 pts or less...Go Refs!!!!

Dolphin22 on 03-10-2007 at 09:26 AM said:

I think if anything teams were mostely afraid of the referee favortism the Pats get to have won 30+ games in the past 5 years by 3 pts or less...Go Refs!!!!

Statements like this do not do much to help you gain credibility. Do you really think there is any "ref favortism" in the NFL...please.

Back