72 Dolphins All Time "Greatest " SuperBowl Team ever in the History of the NFL

Dolphin22 on 03-12-2007 at 08:33 PM said:
Boy that was 3 great playoff games from the Pats , San Diego the Colts & Denver beat the living shit out of the Patriots & embarressed them in the last 2 season during the playoffs...

Go Pats !!!!!!

A 12-2 playoff record over a 5 year period really sucks....yeah, sucks so bad if you look real close, you just might find it to be the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

toppat on 03-12-2007 at 10:40 PM said:
A 12-2 playoff record over a 5 year period really sucks....yeah, sucks so bad if you look real close, you just might find it to be the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Sure you can think that way if you take into consideration the blatent obvious to the world cheating...shit the "Tuck Rule' will go down in NFL history as the most contraversial call ever

And then on your way to your 2nd "Cinderella season" ring not only didn't the "Chumps" have even 1 single holding call throughout the whole post season to help them win, they actually even had an NFL Rule named after them because we all watched the favortism once again...

Now we have the "Ty Law Patriot Act" named after the great ones, yup the Patriots are certainly making a name for themselves...lots of rings but "NO" respect...

How's the AFCE cellar??, mayde the fools shouldn't have been so cheap and paid Brees.....you would have atleast gotten to 8 - 8ROFL

Therick67 on 03-13-2007 at 11:03 AM said:
How's the AFCE cellar??, mayde the fools shouldn't have been so cheap and paid Brees.....you would have atleast gotten to 8 - 8ROFL

Therick...didn't we already go through this already..shit maybe even a few times !!!

Come back when you can prove to me how great the Patriots have been the past 2 years & how they are even in the top 7 teams in the AFC alone...try to convince me & yourself they are better than the following teams.

Pats 11 losses last 2 years against good teams...

1- Colts
2- Denver
3- San Diego
4- Pittsburgh
5- Miami (21-0 w/ 2nd stringers)
6- Kansas City
7- Jets
8- Cincinati

What a joke, you can't even prove your better than 9 teams in the AFC ....Go Pats !!!

Therick67 on 03-13-2007 at 11:03 AM said:

Therick...didn't we already go through this already..shit maybe even a few times !!!

Come back when you can prove to me how great the Patriots have been the past 2 years & how they are even in the top 7 teams in the AFC alone...try to convince me & yourself they are better than the following teams.

1- Colts
2- Denver
3- San Diego
4- Pittsburgh
6- Kansas City
7- Jets
8- Cincinati

What a joke, you can't even prove your better than 9 teams in the AFC ....Go Pats !!!

Dolphin22 on 03-13-2007 at 04:11 PM said:

1- Colts
2- Denver
3- San Diego
4- Pittsburgh
6- Kansas City
7- Jets
8- Cincinati

Yes we have...

I 'll tell you how there better than all these teams except for the Colts, they finished ahead of them in the standings, with the lone exception of the Chargers, who had the bye and a home game and couldn't beat the pathetic Pats...yes, SD outplayed the pats for a good amount of the game..but guess what, they didn't get the job done..

Beat Cincinati on the road

Beat the Jets 2 out of 3

Didn't play the Steelers but have handled them

Denver has the Pats number, didn't make the playoffs though

KC, please

Miami - hard to argue a team that lost to the Bills twice and the Packers is better than the division champs..

Dolphin22 on 03-13-2007 at 09:08 AM said:
Sure you can think that way if you take into consideration the blatent obvious to the world cheating...shit the "Tuck Rule' will go down in NFL history as the most contraversial call ever

And then on your way to your 2nd "Cinderella season" ring not only didn't the "Chumps" have even 1 single holding call throughout the whole post season to help them win, they actually even had an NFL Rule named after them because we all watched the favortism once again...

Now we have the "Ty Law Patriot Act" named after the great ones, yup the Patriots are certainly making a name for themselves...lots of rings but "NO" respect...

1) Tuck Rule ....sorry you don't like the rule, but it is a rule and it was correctly called. There are alot of rules I don't like either, but I follow the rules in sports and in life. Evidently you do not.

2) Favortism, yeah it must have been that - how else could ithave been any other way. Too bad your team isn't a favorite like ours.

3) Don't know what the hell you refer to about your so called Ty Law Patriots Act?? Also, have no clue about your claim to "no" respect. I find great respect for this team, their players, it's coach and ownership throughout football. Too bad you cannot handle the truth.

I have really bad news for you - our run is not even close to done - I think you need to find a new sport.

toppat on 03-13-2007 at 09:12 PM said:
1) Tuck Rule ....sorry you don't like the rule, but it is a rule and it was correctly called. There are alot of rules I don't like either, but I follow the rules in sports and in life. Evidently you do not.

2) Favortism, yeah it must have been that - how else could ithave been any other way. Too bad your team isn't a favorite like ours.

3) Don't know what the hell you refer to about your so called Ty Law Patriots Act?? Also, have no clue about your claim to "no" respect. I find great respect for this team, their players, it's coach and ownership throughout football. Too bad you cannot handle the truth.

I have really bad news for you - our run is not even close to done - I think you need to find a new sport.

As far as the Tuck Rule ...you & all your friends can make pretend it wasn't a fumble & the Pats were not a 14 point underdog & the referee's didn't ignore 150 yards of penalties in the Superbowl... but the facts are what they are & undisputable & obvious

The "Ty Law Patriot Act" was when the Patriots horrible secondary's only way to beat the NFL History making Offence in Manning 49 TD's - Harrison-Wayne- Stokely - 1,000+ yds & 10+ td's each and James 1,500+ yds rushing was to cheat the exact same way they did in SuperBowl 36 & got away with.

Just Google or Wikipedia "Ty Law Patriot Act" read for yourself, it's common knowledge for the rest of us NFL Fans !!!

Ask Tom Brady himself about not having respect... his quote before the Jacksonville playoff game last year was "If any team doesn't get the respect they deserve in the NFL, It's the NE Patriots".....Thats from Tom Brady...3-SB rings, 2 - MVP's -2 ProBowls ...

Why would you think he would say that...& please don't tell me because it wwas just to get the team going ..Bla ! Bla!! Bullshit...

As far as your rediculous last comment, The Patriots aren't done...I thought the fact that they have lost 11 f**cking games to all the +.500% teams they polayed the last 2 years alone pretty much tell us they are done..

I certainly hope you were not impressed in the least the last 2 years in the playoffs...the Patriots & Tom Brady looked like absolute shit...thats a fact....

Your the dumbest m*ther f*cker this side of the universe.... holy Jesus.......

Dolphin22 on 03-14-2007 at 10:24 AM said:
Just Google or Wikipedia "Ty Law Patriot Act" read for yourself, it's common knowledge for the rest of us NFL Fans !!!

I don't know why I wasted the time, but I took you up on this offer. Exact search on Google. The only links are to YOUR posts. ROFL.

Undertaker #59 on 03-14-2007 at 10:46 AM said:
I don't know why I wasted the time, but I took you up on this offer. Exact search on Google. The only links are to YOUR posts. ROFL.
there on the internet, they must be true :banghead:

Undertaker #59 on 03-14-2007 at 10:46 AM said:

Sorry...it's the "Ty Law rule" ... also known as the Patriot Act ... click & read ... it's no secret... The Patriots blatenly cheat & got away with it ... thats a fact...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_League_lore

Be sure to scroll down before you disregard this too...I didn't write this either...

Dolphin22 on 03-14-2007 at 10:24 AM said:
As far as the Tuck Rule ...you & all your friends can make pretend it wasn't a fumble & the Pats were not a 14 point underdog

It is pretty humorous how you pick and choose things. If you want me to take your WIKI link seriously then FROM THAT PAGE, you should read this about the "Tuck Rule"

With less than two minutes to play in regulation, the Patriots trailed the Raiders, 13-10, in a game played mostly under a driving snowstorm. Oakland defensive back Charles Woodson blitzed Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and sacked him, causing what appeared to be a fumble. The ball was recovered by the Raiders' Greg Biekert at the Oakland 42-yard-line. When referee Walt Coleman reviewed the play, however, he ruled that Brady lost the ball while attempting a pass (rather than using a tuck maneuver to abort the pass), making it an incomplete pass rather than a fumble. The Patriots retained possession, and later tied the game on a difficult, 45 yard Adam Vinatieri field goal with 27 seconds left in regulation — regarded as one of the best kicks of all time, given the conditions. They won the game in overtime on a 23-yard field goal. An obscure but still rarely used rule states: "If a Quarterback is attempting to pass he must have the ball tucked completely back into his body before it can be a fumble." Because Brady did not bring the ball back into his body it was not considered a fumble.

Therick67 on 03-13-2007 at 03:32 PM said:
Yes we have...

I 'll tell you how there better than all these teams except for the Colts, they finished ahead of them in the standings, with the lone exception of the Chargers, who had the bye and a home game and couldn't beat the pathetic Pats...yes, SD outplayed the pats for a good amount of the game..but guess what, they didn't get the job done..

Beat Cincinati on the road

Beat the Jets 2 out of 3

Didn't play the Steelers but have handled them

Denver has the Pats number, didn't make the playoffs though

KC, please

Miami - hard to argue a team that lost to the Bills twice and the Packers is better than the division champs..

Therick- No disrespect to ya bro, the Dumbphins lost to the Texans as well!!!! ROFL :LOL:

After reading all this, I cant wait till the Bengals play the Dumbphins this year. And watchin the offense roll over Porter, Taylor, and Thomas. And then seeing a pathetic Bengals D shut down Daunte, or is he gonna be back there, who knows, the Dumbphins dont know who will be the qb. Either way the Dumbphins can keep "rebuilding" for nothing, the rest of the AFC has passed them by, they should try to join the NFC since they suck like the NFC teams!!!

Undertaker #59 on 03-14-2007 at 11:26 AM said:
you should read this about the "Tuck Rule"

[i Oakland defensive back Charles Woodson blitzed Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and sacked him, causing what appeared to be a fumble. The ball was recovered by the Raiders' Greg Biekert at the Oakland 42-yard-line.

When referee Walt Coleman reviewed the play, however, he ruled that Brady lost the ball while attempting a pass (rather than using a tuck maneuver to abort the pass), making it an incomplete pass rather than a fumble. "If a Quarterback is attempting to pass he must have the ball tucked completely back into his body before it can be a fumble." Because Brady did not bring the ball back into his body it was not considered a fumble.[/i]

Key words & out & out bullshit & you all know it, just will never & can't admit it...if it was such a great call then why is it brought up up every single year to be re-written & why is it still the most contraversial call in NFL History...Because it was an obvious fumble period, thats why.

go ahead Google "Tuck rule" and read the 300,000 Billion stories about this rule & that fumble that players, coaches, referees, commisioners, sports analyas, fans & the whole world have all talked about.

Why would anyone still be talking about it ????

"APPEARED" to be a fumble !!!!! It was a fumble & the call on the field was absolutely right... everyone knows he wasn't throwing the ball he was bringing it down to avoid fumbling when getting sacked... thats as obvious & without question...

The referee changed that he was attempting to passt the ball & we all know that is bullshit & so do you...

For that matter Brady quotes himself, I went to sideline & put my head down thinking the season was over because of the fumble ...when he saw them replay he thought it was for the spot because of the snow & when they got the ball he was shocked...

The referee himself said it was a fumble...

OchoCinco85 on 03-14-2007 at 01:37 PM said:
Therick- No disrespect to ya bro, the Dumbphins lost to the Texans as well!!!! ROFL :LOL:

No problem, I posted off the top of my head....forgot about the loss to the Mighty Texans...

I see D22 dib't reply to my post, shocker...

Back