'72 Dolphins' Schedule was CAKE compared to '07 Patriots

Dawson... I think these guys have very little respect for us & we should be honored for our intelligence & the honesty we bring to this Great Asylum !!!

Keep up the good work partner !!!!

Dolphin22 on 12-18-2007 at 03:26 PM said:

it's good to see you fellas have found each otherwuv

Is this the planets first 'love' connectionROFL

Dawson... I think these guys have very little respect for us & we should be honored for our intelligence & the honesty we bring to this Great Asylum !!!

Yes it is nice to have a couple of **** around like yourselves.......for those special moments.......like when I feel like kicking my dog around........Thanx fellas.......:thumb:

I thought of you both today in fact........I was taking a shit and thought I heard someone say something.......I looked down between my legs .......and there in the water I saw D-22 looking up at me ,smoking what looked like a cigar.......:LOL:

gunrunner on 12-18-2007 at 03:31 PM said:
I thought of you both today in fact........I was taking a shit and thought I heard someone say something.......I looked down between my legs .......and there in the water I saw D-22 looking up at me ,smoking what looked like a cigar.......:LOL:

Really nice ! Pretty funny stuff...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: '72 Dolphins' Schedule was CAKE compared to '07 Patriots

Brownfan80 on 12-18-2007 at 12:44 PM said:
Well, you claim that you're trying to be objective all the time, but then you always skew your arguments intentionally.

Then you demand that your points be taken seriously.

It's a contradiction.

Discuss things evenly and you'd probably get a better response.

Of course, I've read you for a while now, I don't expect you to actually take that advice.

Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to take that sound advice.

D22 couldn't make a logical, well written, intelligent argument if his life depended on it.

But he is good for a laugh whenever I read his lunatic ranting and raving! ROFL

Back