A small amount of board downtime April 23 overnight.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Maintenance Window:
Planned Start: April 23rd, 2021 @ 10 PM EDT
Planned End: April 24th, 2021 @ 1 AM EDT

From my host. Downtime is expected to be less than an hour during that window as the server is relocated to a new cabinet.

Damn. That looks wonderful.
Can I come lol

~Dee~

It's about a four or five hour drive from here in Adelaide (~400 km). It's a four-day weekend for me (taking Friday off, and the following Monday is Anzac Day).

We're going out there with a couple that we met here in Australia, and we've done one other weekend outing with them. We'll be hiking and sight-seeing, mostly.

It's about a four or five hour drive from here in Adelaide (~400 km). It's a four-day weekend for me (taking Friday off, and the following Monday is Anzac Day).

We're going out there with a couple that we met here in Australia, and we've done one other weekend outing with them. We'll be hiking and sight-seeing, mostly.
Sounds fantastic have an incredible time and share pictures!

I can live vicariously through you my kids/ patients unfortunately are taking up a huge portion of my time these days.

~Dee~

Sounds like a great place Tip for some night time Milky Way photography :)

Sounds like a great place Tip for some night time Milky Way photography :)

All I had was a cell-phone camera, and it was nearly a full-moon, so the photography opportunity will have to wait for another occasion.

We were doing car-camping, so our nighttime activity was sitting around the fire and sampling Barossa valley reds and making sure the cheese and crackers didn't go to waste.

I'll follow-up with a longer post in The Hiking Thread, after I get the pictures sorted.

Back